I give up, after many, many years!

Old May 28th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On May 29, 2:44*am, "Steve Foley" wrote:
"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

Kevin Horner writes:

Are you the only person on the planet who knows calculus,
Newtonian physics and the theory of gases?

No, but that's far more than most private pilots know.

So whats your point then? if you want to discuss Newtonian physics,
calculus and theory of gases there are more appropriate groups,
Old May 28th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:m8T_j.127893
$TT4.127065@attbi_s22:

Boy, this NG sure has gone quiet. Guess you woke people up ...
finally.

Everyone but the trolls have been out flying!

:-)

Yeh, right.

Bertie

Oh that's right, you can't fly.

Old May 28th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You might notice I;m not rude to more than a select few and they, quite
literally, ask for it.

Bertie

And you lie as fast as you can type.

Old May 29th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:10l%j.23$U_5.13
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:m8T_j.127893
$TT4.127065@attbi_s22:

Boy, this NG sure has gone quiet. Guess you woke people up ...
finally.

Everyone but the trolls have been out flying!

:-)

Yeh, right.

Bertie

Oh that's right, you can't fly.

Oh no! He's insulting me by saying I don't fly!

Me so hurt!

Bertie
Old May 29th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:X0l%j.24$U_5.15
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You might notice I;m not rude to more than a select few and they,

quite
literally, ask for it.

Bertie

And you lie as fast as you can type.

Ask and you shall receive...

Bertie
Old May 29th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

terry wrote:

LABotomy...

Nice pick up Cloudy. I cant take any credit for that one, my
spelling is terrable
Terry

in your case, Terryble.

Old May 29th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Oh no! He's insulting me by saying I don't fly!

Me so hurt!

Bertie

Oh cool, some more of that 3rd grade stuff you're world famous for. How
cool!! not.

Old May 29th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

And you lie as fast as you can type.

Ask and you shall receive...

Bertie

I didn't ask for anything dumbass. Are you stoned again?

Old May 29th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:_Rl%j.35$U_5.9
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Oh no! He's insulting me by saying I don't fly!

Me so hurt!

Bertie

Oh cool, some more of that 3rd grade stuff you're world famous for.

How
cool!! not.

Matters not. it's all about keeping th ek00k on the boil, k00kie boi....

Bertie
Old May 29th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:NSl%j.36$U_5.8
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

And you lie as fast as you can type.

Ask and you shall receive...

Bertie

I didn't ask for anything dumbass.

Oh yes you did! Don't worry about it though. You're incapable of seeing
that so don't let it bother your pointy head.

Are you stoned again?

Nope.

Oh, and BTW, everyone can see it but you. Therein lies the beauty...

Bertie

DC-3 parts to give away Robert Little Restoration 2 November 23rd 06 03:30 AM
Who can give a checkout? Mark S Conway General Aviation 2 May 9th 05 12:15 AM
Winch give-away KP Soaring 6 January 11th 05 08:04 PM
Did you ever give up on an IR? No Such User Piloting 24 November 26th 03 02:45 PM
FS 2004 give away Ozzie M Simulators 0 November 23rd 03 03:50 PM