Do you have what it takes?

Old February 3rd 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Do you have what it takes?

If you can go longer than 22 seconds you are phenomenal. I was told
that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected
to go for at least 2 minutes.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

The Monk

Old February 3rd 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I suck! I don't think I'm even qualified to fly a paper airplane!!!
:-(

Old February 3rd 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

While we're at it... Here's one for you.

http://www.patmedia.net/marklevinson..._illusion.html

Old February 3rd 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

However, were you on a high speed internet connection. When I did it
even on my DSL at home, it was slow enough that it was not worth it.

Ross
KSWI

Martin Hotze wrote:

"Flyingmonk" wrote:

If you can go longer than 22 seconds you are phenomenal. I was told
that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected
to go for at least 2 minutes.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

after 61.591 seconds I crashed the thinggie .. I was bored. [1]

The Monk

#m

[1] my old browser seems to have some issues with the script and the blue
blocks don't move *g*

Old February 4th 06, 10:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 12:49:04 -0600, Ross Richardson wrote:

However, were you on a high speed internet connection.

yes, I was ... sort of ... my office connection is limited at 10 mbit/s,
though.

#m

--
We reject Gilmore’s right to travel argument because the Constitution does
not guarantee the right to travel by any particular form of transportation.
Old February 4th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"three-eight-hotel" wrote in message
oups.com...
While we're at it... Here's one for you.

http://www.patmedia.net/marklevinson..._illusion.html

OK, that is pretty cool.

Old February 4th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

If you have the attention span to play longer than 10 seconds, there is
no way you'd be a good fighter pilot.

-Robert