Dawn Flight

Old January 14th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_6_]

Default Dawn Flight

To all of you who have been discussing Dawn Flight, I've got some
great news. We are now carrying the film at the Big Yellow Glider web
store. Not only have we remastered the original film, but it is the
long version. Also we've included a film maker's commentary with all
sorts of info about how various scenes were filmed. We're also
including an interview with the film's star, Denis Arndt as well as
some scenes from a flight that Denis and I did together in my Big
Yellow Glider. The Big Yellow Glider Web store is the only source for
this new DVD. It will be ready for shipping in just a couple of
days. Pretty good timing, huh? Just go online to www.sunriversoaring.com.
If you have any trouble at all, contact me at
. Thanks, everyone, for your interest!
Best regards,
Brian Lansburgh
Sunriver Soaring
Old January 14th 11, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

great news. *We are now carrying the film at the Big Yellow Glider web
store. *Not only have we remastered the original film, but it is the
long version. *Also we've included a film maker's commentary with all
sorts of info about how various scenes were filmed. *We're also
including an interview with the film's star, Denis Arndt as well as
some scenes from a flight that Denis and I did together in my Big
Yellow Glider. *The Big Yellow Glider Web store is the only source for
this new DVD. *It will be ready for shipping in just a couple of
days. *Pretty good timing, huh? *Just go online towww.sunriversoaring..com.

Want!! Your link was broken... this should work better:
http://www.sunriversoaring.com/

-Paul
Old January 15th 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
tstock

On Jan 13, 11:12*pm, Brian wrote:
[...]

I visited your site but couldn't add the video to the shopping cart.
I tried 3 different browsers, so something seems to be broken.

Thanks!
Old January 15th 11, 09:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Beckman[_2_]

At 16:06 15 January 2011, tstock wrote:

I visited your site but couldn't add the video to the shopping cart.
I tried 3 different browsers, so something seems to be broken.

Same problem. I'd like to buy the video, but the website isn't
cooperating.

Jim Beckman

Old January 16th 11, 03:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_6_]

On Jan 15, 1:54*pm, Jim Beckman wrote:
At 16:06 15 January 2011, tstock wrote:

I visited your site but couldn't add the video to the shopping cart.
I tried 3 different browsers, so something seems to be broken.

Same problem. *I'd like to buy the video, but the website isn't
cooperating.

Jim Beckman

And we'd like to sell it to you! Just drop us a line at
. We'll make sure that you get a message as
soon as the DVD is ready and the Webstore is up and running. It
should not be more than a few more days. I will admit that we jumped
the gun slightly because of the chatter on this site. Thanks again.
Brian Lansburgh