Recommendation for Flight School Florida Keys

Old November 1st 05, 08:32 PM
Patrick Maier

Default Recommendation for Flight School Florida Keys

I'm looking for a flight school and charter company on the Florida Keys
(preferred location: between Marathon and Key West) where I can get my
flight review.

Most companies I found via Internet meanwhile have run out of business.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion
PM

Old November 1st 05, 09:29 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Patrick Maier wrote:
I'm looking for a flight school and charter company on the Florida Keys
(preferred location: between Marathon and Key West) where I can get my
flight review.

Is there an airport between Marathon and Key West?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Old November 1st 05, 11:24 PM
Blanche

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Patrick Maier wrote:
I'm looking for a flight school and charter company on the Florida Keys
(preferred location: between Marathon and Key West) where I can get my
flight review.

Is there an airport between Marathon and Key West?

Are there any flight schools left in Florida?

Old November 2nd 05, 12:02 AM
George Patterson

Blanche wrote:

Are there any flight schools left in Florida?

Sure. No planes left, though.

George Patterson
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you quarrel with your neighbor.
It makes you shoot at your landlord. And it makes you miss him.
Old November 2nd 05, 07:57 PM
Patrick Maier

Is there an airport between Marathon and Key West?
- Key West International
- Sugar Loaf
- Summerland Key Cove
- Marathon

But _any_ flight school recommendation in the Keys would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

PM

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

Old November 4th 05, 03:36 AM
Capt.Doug

"Patrick Maier" wrote in message
I'm looking for a flight school and charter company on the Florida Keys
(preferred location: between Marathon and Key West) where I can get my
flight review.

Both FBOs at KMTH have flight school aircraft. The FBO at KEYW, Island City
Flying Service, has flight school aircraft. For the best trip, call Freddie
Cabana (next door to ICFS) and do your BFR in a Waco bi-plane or a Pitts
Special.

D.

Old November 4th 05, 06:04 AM
Patrick Maier

Thanks a lot!
Do you have contact information or names? Marathon Jet Center (the only FBO
I found in KMTH) did tell, they do not have active flight school services
for private pilots.
PM

Old November 5th 05, 02:13 AM
Capt.Doug

"Patrick Maier" wrote in message Thanks a lot!
Do you have contact information or names? Marathon Jet Center (the only

FBO
I found in KMTH) did tell, they do not have active flight school services
for private pilots.

KMTH- Paradise Jet Support- 305-743-4222
KEYW- Island City Flying Service- 305-296-5422 or -8895.

I can't find Freddy's number but ICFS will have it.

D.