FS: ClearNav Wood Stick Grips

Old October 20th 18, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FS: ClearNav Wood Stick Grips

Available are 2 of the very nice wood grips for mounting the CN remote control buttons on the stick. I ended up not using them and they were never installed.

Bore is 0.763 or 19.4mm which makes them sized for SH diameter sticks, but with a little creativity they could be used on any glider.

Like to get $50 each, but open to offers plus shipping. The remote control units are available from a couple different vendors online.

Mark

Link to a pictu

http://daziv.com/arcus/IMG_2011.jpg

Old October 22nd 18, 01:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi Mark:

Please contact me. My e-mail is PSUSoar and my provider is aol.com

Old October 22nd 18, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I'm interested.

Can you sand and stain them to a color of my choosing?
Also need the price to be $25 each.

Side note: If anyone is looking for the nice wooden ClearNav sticks, I should have two soon. Can stain to a color of your liking. Price $45 each.
Old October 22nd 18, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Both are sold. Thanks.
Old October 22nd 18, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, October 22, 2018 at 9:03:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Both are sold. Thanks.

Thanks for ruining my new business plan.

Party pooper.