Come fly with me (and KS!)

Old December 11th 03, 12:47 AM
Doug Jacobs

Default Come fly with me (and KS!)

All
Karl Striedieck and I will again be aboard twin DG-1000's (generously
provided to us by the great folks at Seminole Soaring)for the Seniors
Contest in March. As was done last year to great success and aclaim
by those involved, we'll be offering pilots the chance to see a couple
of aging masters duke it out like schoolboys above the orange groves,
all from very close range, i.e. the back seats of these great
sailplanes. All for the good of the US Soaring Team, to whom all
proceeds will go. KS has a semi-commitment to fly the owner of his
DG-1000 on demand, so may not be able to commit to specific dates very
much in advance, DJ is open for business with a wide open schedule.
If you're interested, email us at or .
DJ
Old December 19th 03, 06:52 AM
tango4

Silly thought

How about reserving one contest day ( perhaps the last day ) for a paying
pax? Auction the seat off and put the money towards a soaring grant to a
deserving youngster?

Ian