Grob 102 Astir CS Canopy

Old October 3rd 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS CFIG

Default Grob 102 Astir CS Canopy

I have a G-102 with a dark tinted canopy that I would like to trade
someone for a clear canopy. We fly in wave here a lot and land at
sunset often and the dark canopy is not good in those situations.
Anyone down in the desert wanna trade? It is in very good
condition.

Gary Boggs
503-708-8869
Old October 3rd 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

GARY BOGGS CFIG wrote:
I have a G-102 with a dark tinted canopy that I would like to trade
someone for a clear canopy. We fly in wave here a lot and land at
sunset often and the dark canopy is not good in those situations.
Anyone down in the desert wanna trade? It is in very good
condition.

You'd probably be warmer in the wave with the untinted canopy, too.
That's one reason I've preferred them.

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA

* "Transponders in Sailplanes" http://tinyurl.com/y739x4
* Sections on Mode S, TPAS, ADS-B, Flarm, more

* "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation" at www.motorglider.org

Grob 102 Astir Std III [email protected] Soaring 0 May 30th 07 09:27 PM
Grob Twin Astir Tailshaking Peter Soaring 11 January 14th 07 11:54 PM
FS: Grob G104 Speed Astir II B KO Soaring 0 March 30th 06 12:09 AM
FS - Grob Speed Astir IIB Fred Soaring 3 February 18th 06 03:22 PM
FS - Grob Speed Astir IIB Steve Leonard Soaring 0 February 17th 06 03:42 AM