Discus 2c polar

Old August 24th 07, 09:29 PM
Brett Brett is offline
Member

Location: New Zealand
Default Discus 2c polar

I am about to take delivery of a Discus 2cT (18m only) & am requiring some polar information to program into my 302 - in particular the airspeed corresponding to a 2 m/s sinkrate. S/H do not supply performance data. Can any other owners help?
Old August 25th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Galloway[_1_]

At 00:36 25 August 2007, Brett wrote:

I am about to take delivery of a Discus 2cT (18m only)
& am requirin
some polar information to program into my 302 - in
particular th
airspeed corresponding to a 2 m/s sinkrate. S/H do
not suppl
performance data. Can any other owners help

Brett

Brett,

I have sent you an email

John Galloway

Old August 25th 07, 09:12 PM
Brett Brett is offline
Member

Location: New Zealand

I have sent you an email

John Galloway[/quote]

Thanks John - nothing received yet. My email address is hunter.b(remove
Brett
Old August 26th 07, 06:47 AM
Brett Brett is offline
Member

Location: New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
I have sent you an email

John Galloway

Thanks John - nothing received yet. My email address is hunter.b(remove
Brett[/quote]
Old August 26th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Galloway[_1_]

Brett,

Sent again - this time to the address below. I sent
the first one to the address attached to your original
posting.

John

At 07:24 26 August 2007, Brett wrote:

Brett;549122 Wrote:
I have sent you an email

John Galloway

Thanks John - nothing received yet. My email address
is hunter.b(remov

Bret

--
Brett

Old October 9th 09, 02:17 PM
ric375 ric375 is offline
Junior Member

John

I too would be interested in seeing a discus 2c polar(wet and dry).
I currently fly a Discus B which i love dearly, but i just can't stop dreaming of a Discus2cT, and am saving the money for it this year.

I'd like to thank you also for writing that review of your 797. I wish more glider reviews in magazines were like that (instead of " increasing the flap setting by an additional 0.5degrees lowers the stall speed by 2 knots.etc..") !

edit: brett has been in touch. ty brett!

Last edited by ric375 : October 12th 09 at 04:10 PM.