Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

Old June 12th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of months
has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of his social
illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and how low he is
willing to stoop succeed.

Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one evening, when as
little as a single and unrelated character was posted in reply, and as many
as 40, with not text at all. Simply because of his childish need to always
have the last word.

Through his tireless cross posting, he has attracted as least a half dozen
other "wanna be" trolls from some of the shallowest groups on the net.
Bringing what seems to me to be an unprecedented level of filth and
confusion with them.

If he didn't introduce forgery to RAP, certainly raised it to a new level,
by not only talking to himself to further his point of view, but attempting
to alienate long time posters from each other as well. Then repeatedly lying
about it.

So the good news to many is, that I will be posting a lot less in the
future, just as I have in the past week or so. But will be posting
occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters. Sockpuppets
meaning those that engage him and his targets to further his cause, or other
identities he maintains to aid confusion. Supporters being the residents of
RAP that refuse to boycott him for his attacks not only on individuals, but
the harmony of the group in general. I intend to maintain this list weekly
or bi-weekly. It will be interesting to see if the contents of the list
change over the coming weeks. If your name is on the list, and you want it
off, stop feeding the *******.

For those of you that have insisted I am some type of problem child, and
have enjoyed taking my name in vane, nothing could be further from the
truth. Ever since the beginning, my goal has been to spot light this moron
and his socks, and hope the group in general would realize the need to
boycott him and anyone posting a serious reply to any of his messages.

Keep the personal emails coming, even though I don't have time to reply in
detail to every one of them, I do appreciate your input. If you haven't
written to me and would like to, my email is valid. Just remove the carats
^.

Best wishes to all that deserve them.
The REAL Maxwell

Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1

Sockpuppets in no particular order -
gregvk
George
Stealth Pilot
More Flaps
Dudley
Rich Ahrens
Max Isn't Well
Rhonda Lee Kirk

Supporter in no particular order -
Tina
Robert Gary
Ted
Big John
Kloudy via AviationKB
Scott Skylane
Marty Shapiro
Blueskies
Frank Olson
Peter Dohm

Old June 12th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.fucknozzles
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

[...]

Pleace to maek moi teh addedest to yuor list, ****wipe.

OKTHXBIE.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"You have to be a criminal first before it would be criminal
tresspassing otherwise it is just tresspassing." - Ed the convict.
Old June 12th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jim Stewart

Maxwell wrote:
Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of months
has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of his social
illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and how low he is
willing to stoop succeed.

Bertie was here before you and he will be here
when you are gone....

He's an excellent example of "you can be weird
if you are good" and "if you are real good, you
can be real weird".

I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Life is short. Enjoy what you can and try not
to get mad at the rest.
Old June 12th 08, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Maxwell wrote:
Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of
months has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of
his social illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and
how low he is willing to stoop succeed.

holds head in hands

Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one evening,

That doesn't even come close to a record.

when as little as a single and unrelated character was posted in
reply, and as many as 40, with not text at all. Simply because of his
childish need to always have the last word.

Stupid ****.

aside to Bertie I couldn't resist.

Through his tireless cross posting, he has attracted as least a half
dozen other "wanna be" trolls from some of the shallowest groups on
the net. Bringing what seems to me to be an unprecedented level of
filth and confusion with them.

You are too clueless to be allowed out unattended.

If he didn't introduce forgery to RAP, certainly raised it to a new
level, by not only talking to himself to further his point of view,
but attempting to alienate long time posters from each other as well.
Then repeatedly lying about it.

So the good news to many is, that I will be posting a lot less in the
future,

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

just as I have in the past week or so. But will be posting
occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters. Sockpuppets
meaning those that engage him and his targets to further his cause,
or other identities he maintains to aid confusion.

You have no idea what a sockpuppet is, do you. (Period in lieu of
question mark intentional.)

Supporters being
the residents of RAP that refuse to boycott him for his attacks not
only on individuals, but the harmony of the group in general. I
intend to maintain this list weekly or bi-weekly. It will be
interesting to see if the contents of the list change over the coming
weeks. If your name is on the list, and you want it off, stop feeding
the *******.

I demand to be on this list immediately.

For those of you that have insisted I am some type of problem child,

I think you have a personality disorder. Your harassment of Mr.
Henriques is pretty clear evidence of that.

and have enjoyed taking my name in vane, nothing could be further
from the truth. Ever since the beginning, my goal has been to spot
light this moron and his socks, and hope the group in general would
realize the need to boycott him and anyone posting a serious reply to
any of his messages.
Keep the personal emails coming,

Jesus wept. "The lurkers support me in email."

even though I don't have time to
reply in detail to every one of them, I do appreciate your input. If
you haven't written to me and would like to, my email is valid. Just
remove the carats ^.

Best wishes to all that deserve them.
The REAL Maxwell

Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1

Sockpuppets in no particular order -
gregvk
George
Stealth Pilot
More Flaps
Dudley
Rich Ahrens
Max Isn't Well
Rhonda Lee Kirk

*ding*

But you spelled my name wrong: It's "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries."

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell

Old June 12th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
.. .

Bertie was here before you and he will be here
when you are gone....

He's an excellent example of "you can be weird
if you are good" and "if you are real good, you
can be real weird".

I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Life is short. Enjoy what you can and try not
to get mad at the rest.

Even if Bertie was twice as good as he THINKS he is, his contributions pale
in comparison to the damage he has done to this group.

Combining that fact with your total lack of knowledge of my abilities, I can
only conclude you are just another sockpuppet. I'll put you at the top of
next weeks list.

Old June 12th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Maxwell[_2_]

"Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" wrote in message

Power snip -

It's been a pleasure twisting your tit, sis.

Old June 12th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jay Honeck[_2_]

I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Whoah...please tell me you're kidding, right?

Bertie is single-handedly responsible for destroying this group. His
ceaseless trolling and mindless personal attacks have driven away every
poster of note from rec.aviation -- and you "like" him?

Even if he *is* a pilot (something that seems highly unlikely, given the
number of posts and times/days he posts -- when would he have time to fly?),
his actions here have been unforgiveable.

Thankfully, Bob Gardner, Dudley, Montblack, and every poster of note in the
last decade have migrated to the group Pilots of America. If you're truly
interested in open, constructive and friendly discussions of aviation, I
heartily recommend making the switch. http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 12th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jim Stewart

Jay Honeck wrote:
I like Bertie. Sure, the fsktard namecalling
gets old, but aviationwise, you or I don't pack
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

Whoah...please tell me you're kidding, right?

Nope, when he does get around to posting something
relevant, it's pretty clear that he's been there
and done that.

Bertie is single-handedly responsible for destroying this group. His
ceaseless trolling and mindless personal attacks have driven away every
poster of note from rec.aviation -- and you "like" him?

Even if he *is* a pilot (something that seems highly unlikely, given the
number of posts and times/days he posts -- when would he have time to
fly?), his actions here have been unforgiveable.

Thankfully, Bob Gardner, Dudley, Montblack, and every poster of note in
the last decade have migrated to the group Pilots of America. If you're
truly interested in open, constructive and friendly discussions of
aviation, I heartily recommend making the switch.
http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/

I also have lots of respect for those you mentioned.
I have at least one of Bob's books and I've profited
greatly from Dudley's posts. I'll register at pilots
ofamerica.com as soon as it's fixed and lets me.

And BTW, I *greatly* appreciate the aviation videos
that you so graciously host.
Old June 12th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
romeomike

Jay Honeck wrote:

Bertie is single-handedly responsible for destroying this group.

"Single-handedly"? No

His
ceaseless trolling and mindless personal attacks have driven away every
poster of note from rec.aviation

So everyone still posting here, in your opinion, is of no "note." What
amazing hubris.

his actions here have been unforgiveable.

Maybe, but you seem excessively rabid about the topic...even to the
point of feeling it necessary to bring up his name and expressing these
views at Pilots of America in your short time there.