Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

Old June 3rd 08, 06:49 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 04:13:06 GMT, Vincent Brannigan
wrote:

PaPaPeng wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:06:26 +0100, "William Black"
wrote:

Look, **** for brains, I'm British, my passports says I'm British, my
father and grandfathers, mother and grandmothers were all born in England.
My father and grandfather both served in the British army in the days when
you had to be born in the UK to join.

Does an Afro-American call himself White? And he has been there
something like 10 generations. Nope he is proud of his Black heritage
and makes no apologies about it. Even Obama who is half White has
identified with the Blacks and he has a good shot at being the next US
President, the most powerful man on this planet.

you are confusing an ethnic background with citizenship/nationality

silly but typical

Vince

Exactly. Being a Parsi is an ethnic designation. Born into it and
can't hide it. Nothing to be ashamed of and much to br proud of. I
had never made any crass allusions to his being Parsi as undesirable
or inferior. But it seems terribly important to Wee Willy to be
identified as being British (a citizenship/nationality status) as a
valid ethnic group that subsumes his Parsi(nicity). When Willie
launches one of his not very smart posts this "I can pass off as a
White any day " is a very easy chain to yank to bring Willie back to
reality.

By the way, before the original thread gets lost, Bush will not bomb
Iraq by August.
Old June 3rd 08, 06:52 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:44:48 -0700, tankfixer
wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 10:32:04 GMT, (Eugene
Griessel) wrote:

I believe papapeng is Mandarin for "small penis". Is this
true?

Size matters. 1.3 billion beats your 0.3 billion any day.

And here you keep claiming China isn't hostile...

Have you been lying ?

If you consider a billion wee peckers hostile what can I say. Do read
the instructions on the package they came in and decide for yourself.
Old June 3rd 08, 06:58 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 02:17:07 GMT, "La N"
wrote:

"Dean A. Markley" wrote in message
news
Vince Brannigan wrote:
William Black wrote:
"Vince Brannigan" wrote in message

you write like an experienced toilet wall scribbler
slimy little comments from your anonymous security
Come back when you have a real name and some courage

Be serious Vince.

If you were a Chinaman posting to Usenet would you use your real name?

Especially if you still had family back there?

Think what could happen if there was a change in policy and you were
down on Google as supporting the old discredited policy, even if it was
the party line at the time.

Your granny would end up being 're-educated, your parents would lose
their home, and any siblings you have there would spend a couple of
weeks being questioned in some cellar lit by an unshaded bulb that
doesn't get switched off at night.

He's not going to tell you his real name...

You understood my point

I love it when folks chant anonymously in unison

"We are not under the authoritarian thumb"

Which is why the poster is such a hoot

Vince

He is indeed entertaining at time with his "supertankers armed with
Exocets" and such. I have to say that I really don't understand why
people hide behind these silly monikers. OK, so maybe your government is
ouut to get you. But if I understand correctly, PaPapeng is in Canada.
If the Canadian gov't is out to get him, we are all in trouble!

I believe Vancouver, specifically, where in a recent census - and I kid you
not - the top 10 most popular surnames were/a
1.. LEE
2.. WONG
3.. SMITH
4.. CHAN
5.. BROWN
6.. KIM
7.. CHEN
8.. JOHNSON
9.. WILSON
10.. GILL
- nilita

"Popular" is the wrong adjective. You don't get to chose your surname
to skew the count.. If you really want to freak out go visit the
universities, the professional centers and the upscale residential
areas. If you are not Chinese you'd stick out like a sore thumb.
Old June 3rd 08, 07:04 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:46:33 -0700, tankfixer
wrote:

Why shouldn't he use his real name ?
He posts like a wholly owned subsidiary of the PRC.

PRC = PaPaPeng's + R(?) + C(?)

Go run with it and come up with a catchy mission statement ID.
Old June 3rd 08, 07:10 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:38:05 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:02:01 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

You really need to take remedial reading lessons.

You need to take reality lessons.
They [CNN] reported on and showed *parents* who had lost their only child
in
the recent earthquakes. These people spoke of their children being told
not
to *jump* in the classrooms, by their teachers. Evidently the teachers
felt
the schools were of sub-standard construction and were not capable of
sustaining the forces of excited children jumping up and down. The gist of
the story was *the schools* fell down when other buildings remained
standing.
Corruption rules!

cheers....Jeff

I haven't come across a more idiotic cause and effect hypothesis.

One couple, who had lost their 12 year old daughter, were not only
devestated, the mother was inconsolable, they were also furious and wanted
answers.

The *school*, where their daughter was crushed to death, was the
_only_building that collapsed.

cheers.....Jeff

A very reasonable and normal reaction to intense personal grief.

It is this attribution that is ridiculous

Old June 3rd 08, 08:24 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
Dan[_12_]

wrote:

[...]

That's true, but then again, the U.S. has been fighting there for
years. Remember Saddam Hussein?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 3rd 08, 08:29 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
Jeffrey Hamilton

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:38:05 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Say what you like sport, I'm repeating what was broadcast on CNN.

cheers....Jeff

Old June 3rd 08, 08:39 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
Jeffrey Hamilton

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 04:45:07 GMT, "La N"
wrote:

This anonymous coward, "Wiley Post", is yet another who hit my killfile
from
the get go. Anonymous cowards who get sh*tcanned from post 1 include those
who post from anonymous remailers or those who usurp the names of deceased
celebrities.

- nilita

But you and the rest of your gang still read all my (and Wiley's, et
al) posts and get your ire up. That's power because I/we can still
mess up your minds. I am less interested in winning any particular
argument than in forcing you to re-examine your presumptions. An
unavoidable consequence of arguing with me is that over time you will
have to refine your arguments if you don't want to pop a blood vessel
first. Pointless anger directed at anonymous cowardly provokers is to
say the least pointless. Your remedy is to come up with a better
argument the next time, one where I cannot poke holes into or turn
around to bite you.

You flatter yourself, Post is killfiled, you would be too, if it wasn't for
the fact your an Chinese alien living in Canada, but support a communist
doctrine. You caught my attention with your constant bleating about
communist China and her successes, so now I'm keeping tab's on you, as it
were.
Congratulate yourself on that.

cheers....Jeff

Old June 3rd 08, 12:17 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 03:39:56 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Hah. Gotcha. You did read this thread. Okay. I normally don't keep
track of who SMN personalities are, Wee Willie of the chain yank
excepted. Apologies Willie. Just couldn't resist. But I'll make a
exception for you and check if you (Jeff) do still respond to my
posts. I'll assume that you read at least ten of my post before you
jump in to respond to one.

SMN is the only newsgroup where people say the'll killfile me. If I
get paid a buck (even a buck doesn't have the impact of a penny from
not that long ago) I'd soon have enough to go for a celebratory steak
dinner. Amassing enough penny enemies to become the metaphoric
millionaire is possible only in China. Aw heck. I pay myself a buck
per killfile mention anyway. I am a noodles restaurant guy with only
an occasional yen for a steak dinner. The estimated timing for one
per filling a killfile quota sounds about right.

Old June 3rd 08, 12:22 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 02:24:32 -0500, Dan wrote:

By the way, before the original thread gets lost, Bush will not bomb
Iraq by August.

That's true, but then again, the U.S. has been fighting there for
years. Remember Saddam Hussein?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Aaarrgh. I meant Iran. Posting at 2 am thereabouts does make one's
attention to detail flakey. But I am still ahead of McCain who even
when wide ahead can't tell the difference between Sunni and Shiite
never mind the at least half a dozen varieties of obligatory
islamofacists.