Michael Papp, "Canzie" -- don't trust him

Old December 16th 03, 08:30 PM
Sporkman

Default Michael Papp, "Canzie" -- don't trust him

Just in case anyone in this newsgroup is tempted to get involved with
Michael Papp of iNet Lending (screen name Canzie), I must tell you that
he is not to be trusted. In fact he is a thief and a liar. If you want
to deal with him at least do so knowing that much about him. When I say
he is a thief I mean that he orders services from individuals having no
intention to pay for them. That's defacto thievery. I have done good
work for him, engineering work that he now shows on one of his Web
sites, presenting it as if it were his own work (I can prove that and
prove that it is my own work, not his -- just email me by removing or
replacing the MUNGE text in my reply-to email address). He hasn't paid
even though he continued to order work done weeks after he was invoiced
and say that he was pleased with the progress made on the design
project. He doesn't intend to pay, as evidenced by the fact that he
doesn't return courteous emails and phone messages. I've confirmed that
he is active in business and is not ill or incapacitated (i.e. he has no
legitimate excuses).

If Michael Papp is willing to shaft individuals who do good work for him
and please him with their services imagine what he wouldn't mind doing
to those who simply want him to do good work for them . . . If you want
to take out a loan through him, do a little thinking and a little
research first. Michael Papp claims on one of his own Web sites,
"deadbeatdad.org", that he is "the most arrested man in New Jersey". Of
course he claims that the arrests were unjust, and indicates via many
examples just how much of a pycho his ex-wife is or was in getting him
charged falsely many times. He says that she claimed that he is a
"pathological liar" . . . as if that is an entirely untrue insult. I
now suspect that his wife may the more honest and sane one of the two.
This man claims he has made two fortunes, and lost both, is now on his
3rd. I suspect if he made two fortunes he lost them both for reasons of
poor judgement and dubious morals. Michael Papp also claims in Usenet
newsgroup postings that he is making big bucks, lots more than his
critics make. That's a rather telling claim, I think. If it's true
then he's not just a thief, he's particularly dispicable because he
could afford to pay me what he owes me, and if it's false then he's very
obviously a liar.

Don't trust this man.

He uses a number of email aliases, among them are these at bottom -- but
I've MUNGED them just to take the high ethical ground and not expose him
to any more SPAM than is necessary. However, in posting the email
addresses at all I consider that the good of those individuals who might
otherwise unwittingly get involved with this man outweighs consideration
for the man himself.

Beware these email addresses:
,
,