Whadja get at OSH 2003?

Old August 7th 03, 04:26 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Whadja get at OSH 2003?

So what's the coolest thing you guys got?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 7th 03, 04:28 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

So what's the coolest thing you guys got?

I bought a November 1941 issue of "Flying and Popular Aviation".

Old August 7th 03, 04:52 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Jay Honeck" said:
So what's the coolest thing you guys got?

Bunions.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
Every nonzero finite dimensional inner product space has an orthonormal basis.

It makes sense, when you don't think about it.
Old August 7th 03, 05:30 PM
Jim Weir

"Jay Honeck"

-So what's the coolest thing you guys got?

Laid.

{;-)

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old August 7th 03, 06:18 PM
Jay Honeck

Laid.

In the DORMS?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 7th 03, 06:22 PM
john smith

Jay Honeck wrote:
So what's the coolest thing you guys got?

I bought a down throw at Target. Other than camping and wristbands on
the credit card, everything I spent was on food. Only spent $200 cash
(total) up there, Sunday through Friday.
Old August 7th 03, 06:28 PM
Jay Honeck

I bought a down throw at Target. Other than camping and wristbands on
the credit card, everything I spent was on food. Only spent $200 cash
(total) up there, Sunday through Friday.

Wow -- how could you spend six days walking through the world's biggest
candy store without buying any chocolate?

I admire your self-discipline...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 7th 03, 07:42 PM
john smith

Jay Honeck wrote:
Wow -- how could you spend six days walking through the world's biggest
candy store without buying any chocolate?
I admire your self-discipline...

Remember... I had two kids I was following around.
They weren't interested in that stuff.
They did pick up the freebies, though.
As soon as I stopped to look at something I was interested in, the
whining (no, not the jet engines starting up) and tugging (it felt like
I was and aircraft being moved about) began. That's why I missed the
CMap GPS booth, among other things.
I was supposed to buy a new set of air scoops for the Champ while I was
there, but the kids wouldn't let me wait for a salesperson.
Old August 7th 03, 07:57 PM
blanche cohen

Jay Honeck wrote:
I bought a down throw at Target. Other than camping and wristbands on
the credit card, everything I spent was on food. Only spent $200 cash
(total) up there, Sunday through Friday.

Wow -- how could you spend six days walking through the world's biggest
candy store without buying any chocolate?

I admire your self-discipline...

Huh? With Culver's close by, you expect anyone to forget about
chocolate?

Old August 8th 03, 03:42 PM
CanadianPilot

arrived well after the party but had a good tine next year we will try to
plan for the first week-end and couple of days

Bought a nice pilot bag the old one what loosing the plate battle to heavy
for it.

See you

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
I'm still ruminating on my trip. Maybe I'll post some more later.
Good to meet you Jay!

Same here, Bob! (I'm sorry you guys had to leave before the party,
though -- it was fun!)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA