Feedback needed on Advanced Soaring Made Easy book for Soaring Magazine review

Old April 12th 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Feedback needed on Advanced Soaring Made Easy book for Soaring Magazine review

Hi,

I'm long overdue submitting a review of the book "Advanced Soaring Made
Easy" to the SSA for publication in Soaring magazine. It is has been an
extremely popular book.

I'd love to include some unbiased reviews of the book to the article. I'm
biased because I have sold hundreds of them. Please e-mail any short (or
long) reviews of the book to me. I will include your name in the article
unless you ask me not to.

Any short thoughts are fine. For example, I love the section that answers
the question: "What am I doing wrong, my friends are getting around the same
tasks 10 to 15 km/h faster?".

Thanks for your help,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old April 14th 11, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Stock

"Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I'm long overdue submitting a review of the book "Advanced Soaring Made
Easy" to the SSA for publication in Soaring magazine. It is has been an
extremely popular book.

I'd love to include some unbiased reviews of the book to the article.
I'm biased because I have sold hundreds of them. Please e-mail any short
(or long) reviews of the book to me. I will include your name in the
article unless you ask me not to.

Any short thoughts are fine. For example, I love the section that
answers the question: "What am I doing wrong, my friends are getting
around the same tasks 10 to 15 km/h faster?".

Thanks for your help,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

I have the book (purchased from you as a matter of fact) and I will try to
find some time to write a review for you soon... I am in the middle of
moving so it could be a week or two. Great book and the photos are
wonderful as well.