brake bleeding

Old April 5th 10, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ed

Default Thank you

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 09:04:08 GMT, Stealth Pilot
wrote:

as described, if it is using the common gerdes or cleveland 10-35
(they are the same, gerdes is older) that brake setup shouldnt work.

so either the designer has done something different in the brake setup
which your friend will need to understand or someone has made a
modification that is wrong. in either case your friend would benefit
by having the applicable information.

btw what type of aircraft is it?

Stealth Pilot

is it possible he has a separate resevoir on the firewall?
Old April 6th 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Brian Whatcott

Default Marchetti

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
brian whatcott wrote:

Siai Marchetti: This is a fast good looking light aircraft. I was
surprised to find there are plans available out there (If I remember
right...)

The plans are for the Falco, a wooden design, smaller and similar in
looks to the SF-260.

Ah yes. I heard of take off accidents to one of each of these types
- an attempt to take off over wet grass in each case...

Brian W
Old April 6th 10, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

brian whatcott wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
brian whatcott wrote:

Siai Marchetti: This is a fast good looking light aircraft. I was
surprised to find there are plans available out there (If I remember
right...)

The plans are for the Falco, a wooden design, smaller and similar in
looks to the SF-260.

Ah yes. I heard of take off accidents to one of each of these types
- an attempt to take off over wet grass in each case...

Brian W

Did the wet grass contribute to the accident ?? Jerry W
Old April 6th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
brian whatcott wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
brian whatcott wrote:

Siai Marchetti: This is a fast good looking light aircraft. I was
surprised to find there are plans available out there (If I remember
right...)

The plans are for the Falco, a wooden design, smaller and similar in
looks to the SF-260.

Ah yes. I heard of take off accidents to one of each of these types
- an attempt to take off over wet grass in each case...

Brian W

Sounds like poor pilot technique.

Old April 7th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Brian Whatcott

Jerry Wass wrote:
brian whatcott wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
brian whatcott wrote:

Siai Marchetti: This is a fast good looking light aircraft. I was
surprised to find there are plans available out there (If I remember
right...)

The plans are for the Falco, a wooden design, smaller and similar in
looks to the SF-260.

Ah yes. I heard of take off accidents to one of each of these types
- an attempt to take off over wet grass in each case...

Brian W

Did the wet grass contribute to the accident ?? Jerry W

Apparently, the wet grass provided a surprisingly draggy surface, so
that a hedge appeared before daylight....

Brian W
Old April 7th 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

brian whatcott wrote:
Jerry Wass wrote:
brian whatcott wrote:
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
brian whatcott wrote:

Siai Marchetti: This is a fast good looking light aircraft. I was
surprised to find there are plans available out there (If I
remember right...)

The plans are for the Falco, a wooden design, smaller and similar in
looks to the SF-260.

Ah yes. I heard of take off accidents to one of each of these types
- an attempt to take off over wet grass in each case...

Brian W

Did the wet grass contribute to the accident ?? Jerry W

Apparently, the wet grass provided a surprisingly draggy surface, so
that a hedge appeared before daylight....

Brian W

Thanks, Jerry

bleeding brake help Pintlar Home Built 8 November 7th 09 01:41 PM
Engine bleeding [email protected] Piloting 4 December 9th 04 05:38 AM
Engine bleeding [email protected] Piloting 0 December 8th 04 10:22 AM
Engine bleeding [email protected] Piloting 0 December 8th 04 10:19 AM
Bleeding brakes on Tripacer Corky Scott Piloting 2 July 30th 03 08:11 PM