Long, OT, and something for the conservatives

Old September 6th 04, 04:01 AM

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 19:04:15 -0600, scurry
wrote:

Not big on ranting poetic on usenet (at least not more than about 50
words worth). Doesn't fix anything. Acting and voting locally does.
That's what I do. You do indeed have my sympathy.

Not referring to you anyhow, and don't need or want sympathy. What I
want is maybe people can look around and see how many other times they
see it happen, then get your local politician by the naughts screaming
"How's come? Cause why?" These aren't just my tax dollars, they're
everyones tax dollars, and if anyone sees them being totally wasted,
they have a perfect right to scream bloody murder about it. Everyone
screams about the high cost of Medicare/Medicaid, and waste, well,
here are some pretty good examples, but the waste isn't by the end
user, it's by the supply side. If my tool supplier decided that I
needed a dozen TNMG-544 carbide inserts, and billed my credit card for
them, I'd have him dangling on music wire from his naughts, why should
a private supplier that gets paid by Medicaid get away with it on a
grander scale?

One more example, people that are on Title 19, if they wish to have
one of the handycapped scooters, MAY NOT pay for it out of their own
pocket, Medicaid must be billed or the vendor will not sell you the
same thing that the local grocer probably has a couple of for the use
of customers. However, that same vendor will gladly sell it to
someone that is NOTon title 19 and clearly has no need of it. Which
is how my daughter got hers.

How does anyone else spell ripoff?