A final yenc thought.

Old July 9th 07, 04:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Norm DePlume

Default A final yenc thought.

Hello,

My newsreader has native yEncoding support so I don't really have a
dog in this fight. But that's no reason to keep my two-bit opinion to
myself, now is it?

I figure it's the poster's call to make, and if I want the posts, it's
my responsibility to do what it takes to get them. If you don't want
to adopt yEncoding support, well that's your choice to make.

It's just that people are complaining about free stuff and I've yet to
see a dignified way to do that.

Besides, how often do you get to capitalize the second letter of a
word and have it be grammatically correct? Admit it, it's exciting.
Old July 9th 07, 06:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Dallas" wrote in

Now we're faciasts.... How adult.....

"Clairbear" wrote in message
(Rusty Knuckle) wrote in
. net:

Clem; As you probably have gathered, reason has no place in this
newsgroup. Post as you see fit. Let the anti-yenk(ers) eat bytes.

the group is called alt.BINARIES.PICTURES.aviation and not
alt.NOYENC.pictures.aviation so if it is binaries and pictures of
aviation then post it if those opposed to your binaries can't decode
then like I had
to back in the dark ages I found what I needed to decode posts in
this or any other NG. Don't let the fascist anti-yenc gang push you
around just put
a header on the post to at least give a clue to what you post

Like I have said before I don't post using yeanc however, My newsreader
does read yenc. If you believe that you should impose your narrow minded
approach to yenc on all other the you might be a fascist anti-yencer.
YOU are the one who started all this by flaming someone who shares and just
happens to post with yenc. So how adult is attacking a poster if YOU have
never shared any pics with the group. Go back to being just another lurker
and don't criticise 'til you share you pics with others!!
Old July 9th 07, 06:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Glenn" wrote in
:

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com
wrote in message ...
Amazing...

Almost 30 words without a coma. Whew and I though my typed
punctuation was bad! Kind of interesting how when I organized the
last vote on yEnc I never forced, bullied or name called those who I
disagreed with. Nor for that matter did I scream or throw fits when
I couldn't have my own way...

Before you argue, walk in the others shows first. It will give you a
perspective that strengthens your own arguments in the eyes of
others, teaches you compassion for your opponent, helps to understand
ALL the perspectives and ultimately enables you to win the debate.
Blind arrogance and ridiculous name calling only takes away your
validity and weakens your position in the eyes of your rivals....

There again what do I know? I am from the un-enlightened evil
Fascist Anti yEnc Camp that lingers in the dark ages...

Andrew

As I see it, there is no way of forcing you to not post Yenc. If you
do so, that's your own decision.

But why you want to argue your point is lost on me. Obviously you want
to show your photos otherwise you wouldn't bother
arguing your point. Yet you don't want to accept that some people just
don't want to meddle in yenc.

I'm not sure what is more pointless. arguing your point or persisting
in showing to a market that just isn't there and just doesn't care.

Trying to belittle the non yenc voters on this group is also not going
to help your point of view.

As you being one who posts more than most here I thank you for all the
great images. As to the yenc-no yenc debate it is up to the poster and if I
don't want to download yenc I won't bitch at those who post Since my news
reader does decode the point is moot.

I digress. I just again want to thank you and envy thye fact that you are
in a place to get so many great shot.
Old July 9th 07, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Norm DePlume wrote in
:

Hello,

My newsreader has native yEncoding support so I don't really have a
dog in this fight. But that's no reason to keep my two-bit opinion to
myself, now is it?

I figure it's the poster's call to make, and if I want the posts, it's
my responsibility to do what it takes to get them. If you don't want
to adopt yEncoding support, well that's your choice to make.

It's just that people are complaining about free stuff and I've yet to
see a dignified way to do that.

Besides, how often do you get to capitalize the second letter of a
word and have it be grammatically correct? Admit it, it's exciting.

Well put, Norm

And thanks to all the great poster yenc or not who keep this NG alive and
well!
Old July 9th 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Norm DePlume wrote in
:

Besides, how often do you get to capitalize the second letter of a
word and have it be grammatically correct? Admit it, it's exciting.

Careful - you might get a visit from iCrapple's lAwyers... ;^)

Old July 10th 07, 01:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Bob Harrington wrote in
:

Norm DePlume wrote in
:

Besides, how often do you get to capitalize the second letter of a
word and have it be grammatically correct? Admit it, it's exciting.

Careful - you might get a visit from iCrapple's lAwyers... ;^)

Very funny, bOb

Hey your tried the new Photoshop CS3 I got it with the CS3 Production
Studio As much phot work as you do it you would enjoy it And their new
Lighroom program ifantastic for high volume photographer like me.
Check them out let me know what you tHink
Old July 11th 07, 02:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Old July 11th 07, 03:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Bob Harrington wrote in
:

Clairbear wrote in news:Xns9968D121E8711clairbear@
130.81.64.196:

Bob Harrington wrote in
:

Norm DePlume wrote in
:

Besides, how often do you get to capitalize the second letter of a
word and have it be grammatically correct? Admit it, it's exciting.

Careful - you might get a visit from iCrapple's lAwyers... ;^)

Very funny, bOb

Hey your tried the new Photoshop CS3 I got it with the CS3 Production
Studio As much phot work as you do it you would enjoy it And their
new Lighroom program ifantastic for high volume photographer like me.
Check them out let me know what you tHink

I've been playing with both, and I'm very impressed. I am also a high
volume photogrpaher; unfortunately the bad eyes make me a low volume
final results producer... =(

I've taken scads of aircraft images the last few weeks, just waaay
behind on getting them tweaked and posted.

Bob ^,,^

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--==_=_====____39273.7830825000C2E2D3A6==

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\P-51D NL723FH 44-72364 Vulcan Warbirds AWO
6-16-07 19.jpg --==_=_====____39273.7830825000C2E2D3A6==--

Great pic I will be looking forward to seeing more of them
Old July 11th 07, 07:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

I can't post attachments in anything other than yEnc.
Its up to the Dinosaurs to evolve, not for the modern to devolve!!!
"I have a cunning plan"

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final

Old July 11th 07, 10:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
russell[_2_]

"Baldrick" wrote in message
I can't post attachments in anything other than yEnc.
Its up to the Dinosaurs to evolve, not for the modern to devolve!!!
"I have a cunning plan"

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final

shrug Get a proper newsreader like OE then ;-)