More weird horse****.

Old November 30th 07, 02:12 AM posted to soc.culture.usa, rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.military.retired, alt.military.uk
MajorOz

Default More weird horse****.

On Nov 29, 1:25 pm, God Guy Good wrote:
LEADERSHIP LEADERSHIP LEADERSHIP

Treat people fairly. Israel's zionist government is UNGODLY.

Why would god will the destruction of life for a criminal thief?

Nato probes Afghan 'bomb deaths'
Nato bombing kills 14 construction workers in Afghanistan
14 killed in Nato bomb error - blahblahblah

Look, anyone who apposes NATO, is a real human being with feelings.
They have only murdered innocent people, to help escape the criminals
responsible for 911. They push dope, they oppress women, and they
defend religious fundamentalism, all by supporting the northern
Alliance pro-bush anti-gods without question. Look at this pro-freedom
Johnny character who speaks TRUTHS for example:

Destroying America - The Tyranny of Freedom Left Dying Alone

CNN with happy George Norry destroys American soldiers by forbidding
US to knowing of General Ahmad, and of WTC iron flowing like water.
CNN with George Norry destroys American children by forbidding US
to knowing mercury causes neurological damage - instituted through
threatening false arrest as irrational. CNN with George Norry destroys
America by forbidding US to fight for just causes to defend our dying
as robbed forsaken families. Like pensions, mortgages, and lotteries.
Please support my demands for US to be heard. Please do it for
yourself.
CNN, CBC, and FOXNEWS repeatedly report they take our calls, while
clearly they refuse. Truth means they lose as the elite war mongering
liar thieves, and we win as liberators who take our concerns
seriously.
Will you try to save your soul when it's all over then? Why not make a
call now for your dying self? Please do not leave God to die, as the
love for yourself lost to personal indifference.

Catholic bishop: 9-11 was inside jobhttp://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=7580

/ / They [the demon antichrist forces of evil] may well be plotting
another 9-11." \ \

New World Orders - The King Has Spoken

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2007/...rld_orders.mp3

/ / Bush and the State Department are silent when a [pro-Bush] Saudi
court
orders a woman who was gang raped to a punishment of 200 lashes and
six
months in jail, \ \

Peace "talks" with these enemies of Allah? How about arresting
murderers
and thieves for their demon crimes against God's loved women as our
Universe? Please support me as your King to demand my voice heard for
our mutual interests.

-

Disgraced General Who Pushed for Torture in Iraq Is Now a Spokesman
for Democrats?

-

Coerced Vaccinations of Schoolchildren

/ / Prince George's County Public Schools received $11,325 per
student [they criminally attack as bu****e demon liars] per year! \ \

-

I, Johnny Wizard, in the city of Winnipeg, Province of Manitoba
MAKE OATH AND SAY:

1.

Pakistani ISI Director General Ahmad orders an aide to wire
transfer about $100,000 to hijacker Atta. Ahmad later resigns
after the transfer is disclosed in India and confirmed by the
FBI. [Dawn, 10/8/01, Times of India, 10/9/01, Wall Street
Journal, 10/10/01, AFP, 10/10/01]

2.

On March 3, 2002, MSNBC's Jim Miklaszewski reported that he
had received anonymously, top secret presidential war strategy
documents dated September 9th, 2001, originating from
Condolezza's office, outlining a strategy to invade
Afghanistan premised on blaming bin Laden a terrorist, but
providing no evidence to back up the allegation, thereby,
securing criminal invasion.

then the demon enemies of America, closed outstanding criminal
investigations..

Investigating the Investigation

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=17816

"Did the vice president call you and urge you not to
investigate the events of Sept. 11?" Daschle flatly
contradicted Cheney: "Yes, he did, Tim,"

6.

ABCNEWS.com : FBI Called off Terror Investigationshttp://abcnews.go.com/sections/primetime/DailyNews/FBI_whistleblowers...

Two veteran FBI investigators say they were ordered to stop
investigations into a suspected terror cell linked to Osama
bin Laden's al Qaeda network and the Sept. 11 attacks...

`You Will Not Open Criminal Investigations'

! ! ! ! ! IT'S OFFICIAL ! ! ! ! !

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/...nsend-Fear.wmv

This criminal action articulated by Fran Townsend clearly
warrants the death sentence through war crime trials. Bu****e
nazis deserve to die by the rights of American law. Why is
torture evil corporate america asks no one? "**** you" was
the censored response from the innocent man on the cross.

Again, these bu****e demons can be easily defeated by the
power of wisdom, but coast to coast radio hosts are doing
another, 'who cares'? about US dying for a great evil
spectacle. While YOU, as alien American are TRULY losing for
George Walker Bush's continuing criminal intelligence through
bad design excepted blindly without questions, as thoroughly
rejected since law came to Be. But SEE? CNN, CBC, and
FOXNEWS bush bitch nazi WHORES couldn't care less if we
measured; they have millions to sell you out for death once
again to the non-competioned thief bidders to treason without
reason. Look, if you know of 'it', then why torture
ourselves?, sadistically evil nazi dumfuk grunt, of the demon
antichrist enemy of all our Humanity Johnny America asks truth
fully?

Stephen King "let's waterboard Jenna Bush"

CIVIL WAR IN ISRAEL ?? JEW AGAINST JEW ???http://desertpeace.blogspot.com/2007...rael-jew-again...

/ / he told him that his remarks had contributed to "sinat
chinam" (hating for no reason) and have given a bad reputation
to the movement's prayer houses and places of Torah study,
where millions of Jews engage in Torah study, work and
charity, in Israel and abroad. \ \

Not Jews against Jew my friend, NOT JEW. Support G-D'S return
to Israel to destroy the enemy zionist nazis by the will of
YOU.

The Living Eternal Wonder of Justice Supreme, Johnny
"da'Messiyah" America - aka Johnny Cool - Ol' G's Kin as the
epically heroic giving care actor of actors realized - the
time rhyme space jammer King of Revelating - of the much
bigger Universes of Universe saying howdy partner - "That's
Him!" - down to parlay some super freaky sounds to the good
folks for some easy bread as a deliverer coming home to play
back in demand at Moe's Stead - where I stay a foolish knave
outing to bring happiness in a world gone criminally insane
without you here brightly shoeing with us in the nut gallery!
Welcome my friends, welcome.. [(smilely happy face)]

..wanna see a card trick?

In the form of Freedom shared extemporaneously,
I kid you a hue of,

Johnny Wizard

http://impeachforpeace.org/impeach_bush_blog/?p=4069

-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...37304741&q=jfk
JFKII_The_Bush_Connection.wmv

-

Aliens, the New World Order, and Bigfoot

Look, CNN and FOXNEWS forbid Americans to know, families are
threatened with arrest for not agreeing to cause neurological
damage to their children. Will YOU make same demands by
refusing US to discuss these matters openly?, or will you side
to remain silent while my America dies undefended? Support my
rise to popular acclaim. Johnny America wants to speak on the
coast to coast radio network for freedom as justice. Make it
happen man.

20,000 Brain Injuries Left Off Iraq Wounded Listhttp://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2007-11-22-braininjuries_N.htm

Heroin Smuggled in Body Bags of GIs Reported by Military Eye Witnesshttp://www.wanttoknow.info/militarysmuggledheroin

Support our rise in America for OPEN COMMUNICATIONS.

EMERGENCY BROADCAST - America is Seriously Wrong

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7_vaccine_waiv...

Color of Law?

Look, families are threatened with arrest for not agreeing to
cause neurological damage to their children. The cause for
why their children are not in school, is not the parents
fault, but the unlawful decision by the health authority to
not allow the children in school. So, arresting the parents
is irrational, for, it is the school authority that has
disallowed the children an education. So, arrest those that
refused children Justice.

http://rss.nfowars.net/20071118_Sun_Alex.mp3

Notice, Alex takes no alarm against the criminal perpetrator!

BUT,.! what a great interview ! ! ! - Alex Jones is clearly,
one of the greatest - no mistake. Worth listening to. True, a
little dumb about economics and justice sometimes, but still,
worth learning from.

A Soldier Wars for God and Country

http://rochester.indymedia.org/userm...ldier_wars.mp3...

read more

Well........now it doesn't take up so much space on my title page.

cheers

oz
Old December 1st 07, 01:21 AM posted to soc.culture.usa, rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.military.retired, alt.military.uk
MajorOz

Default shorten up the ****

....ahhhh.......much better

oz
Old December 20th 07, 05:11 PM posted to soc.culture.usa, rec.aviation.military.naval, ont.politics,rec.aviation.military, alt.military.retired
guy

Default Never in th field of human idiocy has so much crap been written by somany that is of interest to so few.

Except for Maj. Oz brave attempt that is.

Guy
Old December 20th 07, 05:17 PM posted to soc.culture.usa, rec.aviation.military.naval, ont.politics,rec.aviation.military, alt.military.retired
Typhoon502

On Dec 20, 12:11 pm, guy wrote:
Except for Maj. Oz brave attempt that is.

Guy

I'd love to see his prattle get mainstreamed...there's no better way
to get ostracised than through publicity.
Old January 1st 08, 10:59 AM posted to soc.culture.usa, rec.aviation.military.naval, ont.politics,rec.aviation.military, alt.military.retired
guy

Default OT: Crap

On 31 Dec 2007, 21:04, Justice for God
wrote:
The Answer

http://media.indypgh.org/uploads/200...ential_debate_...

I'm willing to Challenge America to a Presidential Debate on
successes we've achieved as the governed for enlightenment. A
person accused of a criminal offense without any evidence is
innocent. We, as Americans, are appalled at the fact neocons
have been able to steal our authority for so long to take
America DYING into a needless, causeless war, but for to
criminally plunder at the expense of anyone's innocent son or
daughter.

A New America

Bush *tells *America, *it is WE who should be fearful of being
caught *innocently, *instead *of *himself *personally as a war
monger *traitor *to Humanity, who closed police investigations
on 911 immediately after the terror action going down. *Again,
even *if *bush *were *"just *a *puppet, *just a puppet!!", his
criminal action would just as assuredly, warrant his immediate
arrest for high treason. *Ask any Judge. *then a Jury for Your
verdict *on *the *entire *criminal spectacle of mass murderers
escaping the Justice of a New America.

ABCNEWS.com : FBI Called off Terror Investigationshttp://abcnews.go.com/sections/primetime/DailyNews/FBI_whistleblowers...

`You Will Not Open Criminal Investigations'

George *W. *Bush "A country that hides something, is a country
that is a.. *afraid of being caught."

These *naked *LIAR *enemies who bank to thieve more from Iraq,
Afghanistan *and *America, *must be brought down by Humanity's
ultimate *triumph over tyranny through Law. *A just law, where
those *accused *without *any evidence are Innocent, and WORTHY
yOur defenses.

Our Mr. Bush Jnr "We do not torture"
Our Mr. Bush Jnr. "Torture is not a part of our soul."

So, *those *that profligate acts of torture, should be brought
up *for *charges *by *the *True will of US, The Peoples People
fairly *verdicted? * Bush *should *be *tried *and executed for
ordering the torture of INNOCENT people to death as a capital
mass murderer, a murderer 'escaping' the crime scene leads of
911 as unanswered questions of peace through liberation -
garnered by Justice held indivisable so as the understood
facts.Jack..

Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads...ghtback316.mp3

-

/ / Akuno is referring to the Heritage Foundation's infamous
post-Katrina meeting with the Republican Study Group in
which participants laid out their plans to turn New Orleans
into a Petri dish for every policy they can't ram through
without a disaster. Read the minutes on my website. \ \

This *Repuglicon *Group *has got to be treasonous to victimize
our New Orleans in such an un-democratic criminal action. Just
as *they *did *regarding *the *theft *of *Iraqi *resources for
no-national *nazi *zionist enemies. * It does not suit America
to *be sacrificed *to feed the greed of liar cheating thieves,
the * pro-Bush * anti-American * bad * guys. * *Bad *economics
implemented *through *LIES *is *bad *investment *for *US, *the
public's censored interest. Why-is-not-Johnny-hosting-his-own-
international-radio-call-in-program-I-wanna-know-like-now.

'A military judge ruled last week that Watada cannot base his
defense on the war's legality.'

Telling US what?, that it is a crime to not commit a crime?
It isn't only high treason against America the ungodly bu****e
are guilty of, but of a madness held by those truly Satanic..

-

Former CIA Analyst Says Evidence Abounds for Impeachment

"Don't let anyone tell you the President was deceived by
false intelligence ... they knew,"

-

/ / *Anonymous said...

Impeach them all for constantly violating our rights.
They violate the 1st Amendment by opening mail, caging demonstrators
and banning books like "America Deceived" from Amazon.
They violate the 2nd Amendment by confiscating guns during Katrina.
They violate the 4th Amendment by conducting warrant-less wiretaps.
They violate the 5th and 6th Amendment by suspending habeas corpus.
They violate the 8th Amendment by torturing.
They violate the entire Constitution by starting 2 illegal wars based
on lies and on behalf of a foriegn gov't. \ \

Easier *approach *to *getting *officially *"started", is if we
consider *the unmovable anchor issues as outstanding regarding
the *911 questions ever yet, publicly stated in regards to how
the *event *actually * went *down. *Remember: *Bush and Cheney
worked * diligently, * directly * after *the *terror *trifecta
occurring, to *close *current *police investigations regarding the
case *of *mass *murder in Johnny's New York City. *Suspicious?
you *say *no, *treason *that *is, *the *treason of naked blind
tyranny against freedom to be ourselves.

IMPEACH TRAITOR BUSH AND CHENEY NOW !

-

/ / In the intervening period, major US and European banks have
written off some $90 billion in subprime-linked investments \ \

So, *People *didn't *have to lose their homes?? *No, it's just
for *the *bank *hedger *to *private *off to the Islands, while
passing *US *gamer *credits for playing us as the losing winer
"WINNERS!!!" *going *absent our homes because 'they' committed
us *to *more *fraudulent behavior. *Why is America paying for
bank *fraud committed, instead of those personally responsible
still *'getting *away..." with trillions..? *TRILLIONS!!! *Who
owe's *who *here *as *a *mathematical impossibility anyway? My
America apparently... *Get me into the Presidential Debate for
our single cause: *justice for All. *King You .... *Johnny is
Great,. thou. !.! ! Let's do this.

* * * * * * * * Wizard Fool of Folklore Fellow

The Wizard Fool of Folklore Fellow, acclaimed the world around
as, *the *guy with a few good plans - I bring you I.. *for, we
is the greatest bringing since we believed today is the day to
try *and *start *something.. * Checking checking.. *Is this?.?

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2007/...rket_rules.mp3

People: * I *am *your *Leader commanding you to take action to
save *ourselves. * Pick *up *a *phone and call someone to care
about *this *sacrifice *of *liberty to tyranny for the Bushmob
version *of *'paradise' *by *FEMA. * We *want *accountability.
Arrests *most *specifically. *Listen, I want to participate in
the *Presidential *Debates. *Get me in there.. *come on.. *I'm
taking over the World. *John Brain's the name, and fooling the
game. * Who's in? *To think: *wow man, Johnny, the boy wonder,
and God - as science to the core of the unknown we bring we to
say, *Man, *we are Being kinda foolish to our reason for being
here. * I *mean *to discuss things.. *oh yeah, right, King me.
Join *the *Human *race *to *reach *a *new world of intelligent
development *through *design *thought *out *us understood, not
faithed *in *blindly, *so *some private wall street banker can
walk *away *with *our *lives *through leveraging the market by
ignorance. *A Hedge Fund manager can "earn" a salary exceeding
1.5 *billion dollars. *Something there just isn't right, isn't
right. * It's *an issue relevant to our current circumstances.
Circumstances that *should *carry *more interest than an Alien
from *another *world *not *Johnny though... *anyone but Johnny
America..

Get *serious, I state my case, and I state it well.

Fight Back for Life to Win Humanity's Demands

Fight *back *for Life to Win against the national broadcasters
like *George *Norry, CNN, and FOXNEWS that willingly forbid US
to *know what we need to know to defend ourselves from deathly
terrorism. * Video *of *iron *flowing *like water from the 911
towers *exists *for *viewing, *and, Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud
Ahmad, *So, *pro-repuglicons *want to see YOU die first as the
Innocent *forsaken, before allowed the right to defend freedom
to the ...

read more »

.

Weird Experience #1,113 Jay Honeck Piloting 17 June 28th 07 01:10 AM
Under the heading of Truly Weird Jay Beckman Piloting 29 December 17th 05 05:39 PM
Weird Windshear Bravo8500 Piloting 22 March 9th 05 06:52 PM
Now this is weird Jay Honeck Piloting 7 August 15th 04 04:11 AM
Weird Emergencies SelwayKid Rotorcraft 18 April 19th 04 11:33 PM