Winter Barographs - $50

Old July 23rd 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Scott[_3_]

Default Winter Barographs - $50

We'll try again with a lower price....

Our club has been cleaning out a lot of accumulated treasurers. We
discovered we have 2 Winter Barographs, in breifcases. We no longer use
them.

I just went thru the cases and sorted out all the accumulated stuff in the
cases (old forms, dried out markers, etc. ) Here is what's left.

Samsonite breifcase with foam cut to hold barograph
Barograph last calibrated in 1998
18 foils
some pieces of Camphor for smoking

Leather covered breifcase with foam cut to hold barograph
Barograph last calibrated in 2000
bungees on barograph for mounting
some cracks in plastic window (appears easy to replace)
24 foils
some pieces of Camphor for smoking

Both barograph motors run - I wound them, turned them on and they tick.

We will sell them for $50/ea to the first 2 people who contact me and send
a check. We'll pay shipping.

John Scott

Old July 27th 10, 12:06 AM
shkdriver shkdriver is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Scott[_3_] View Post
[...]

I'll trade you a like new Icom IC a-14 with wall charger for both of them?
J.Swilliams

Last edited by shkdriver : July 27th 10 at 03:46 AM. Reason: struck deal, removing my phone number
Old July 27th 10, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Scott[_3_]

Offer accepted.

John Scott

"shkdriver" wrote in message

'John Scott[_3_ Wrote:
;735621']We'll try again with a lower price....

[...]

405-246-8129

--
shkdriver

Barographs? Tony[_5_] Soaring 49 October 26th 20 03:56 PM
Winter Barographs - $100 John Scott[_3_] Soaring 10 July 15th 10 08:47 PM
Cameras and barographs Jim Beckman Soaring 26 October 7th 07 08:54 PM
Barographs for Sale Thomas F. Dixon Soaring 0 August 25th 03 09:07 PM
Barographs for Sale Thomas F. Dixon Soaring 0 August 25th 03 09:05 PM