Oshkosh Bound Posters, Approach Procedures, and Such

Old July 19th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Default Oshkosh Bound Posters, Approach Procedures, and Such

The 2006 Oshkosh Bound posters, the Ripon-Fisk-Oshkosh graphic procedures,
and a couple of "wallpaper" graphics of the Oshkosh sectional are posted
with a click from:

www.rstengineering.com

Have a cold one for me, fellers...

Jim

Old July 19th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Margy Natalie

RST Engineering wrote:
The 2006 Oshkosh Bound posters, the Ripon-Fisk-Oshkosh graphic procedures,
and a couple of "wallpaper" graphics of the Oshkosh sectional are posted
with a click from:

www.rstengineering.com

Have a cold one for me, fellers...

Jim

Thanks! We will miss you! It was great seeing you in Sacramento and
getting a private tour of the capital! Thanks for lunch and hope to see
you at OSH next year. BTW haven't seen any pics of the puppy yet, maybe
Jay will post them on the website!

Margy
Old July 19th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns

Cool. I think we need one saying "Event Delivery - N40 Parking" for the
Rec.* party. Don't worry Jim, we'll take turns lounging in your chairs and
toasting you. The menu is coming together and the first 2 cases of beer
have been special ordered.
Jim

news

Old July 19th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Eric Bartsch

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
news
The 2006 Oshkosh Bound posters, the Ripon-Fisk-Oshkosh graphic procedures,
and a couple of "wallpaper" graphics of the Oshkosh sectional are posted
with a click from:

www.rstengineering.com

I noticed that the signs on your website indicate that they should be
printed in various colors, but the ones on the Airventure NOTAM site
don't indicate any colors.

http://www.airventure.org/atc/arrival_signs.html

Did the color coding go out of use, or do I find that information
elsewhere.

Thanks,
Eric
1959 Pilatus P-3 A-848
http://www.hometown.aol.com/bartscher/P3A848.html

Old July 19th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

In article ,
Margy Natalie wrote:

Thanks! We will miss you! It was great seeing you in Sacramento and
getting a private tour of the capital! Thanks for lunch and hope to see
you at OSH next year. BTW haven't seen any pics of the puppy yet, maybe
Jay will post them on the website!

What!!! He's giving private tours of the capital? I thought Jim lost the
election?
Old July 19th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Jim knew every inch of the Capitol ten years before he ran for governor. It
was my job for eight years to beat on heads in the Assembly and Senate when
it came time for the money split every year at budget time. I live in a
little community about 70 miles north of Sacramento, and I could be from my
office in the county building to the floor of the assembly in 45 minutes
flat using the 182 from Grass Valley and a standing-by taxi at Sacramento
Executive.

Jim

Old July 19th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Randy Aldous

Eric Bartsch wrote:
"RST Engineering" wrote in message
news
The 2006 Oshkosh Bound posters, the Ripon-Fisk-Oshkosh graphic procedures,
and a couple of "wallpaper" graphics of the Oshkosh sectional are posted
with a click from:

www.rstengineering.com

I noticed that the signs on your website indicate that they should be
printed in various colors, but the ones on the Airventure NOTAM site
don't indicate any colors.

http://www.airventure.org/atc/arrival_signs.html

Did the color coding go out of use, or do I find that information
elsewhere.

Thanks,
Eric
1959 Pilatus P-3 A-848
http://www.hometown.aol.com/bartscher/P3A848.html

Eric - you'll find the color of paper on which to print the sign(s)
noted in the small instructional print - either at the bottom of the
"fill-in-the-blank" area or at the bottom of the sign itself.

Old July 19th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_3_]

"Randy Aldous" wrote

Eric - you'll find the color of paper on which to print the sign(s)
noted in the small instructional print - either at the bottom of the
"fill-in-the-blank" area or at the bottom of the sign itself.

My bet is that not many will pay attention to the paper color, and still do
OK. The MOST important thing is that your sigh should be a full page of
paper, and the letters should be solid, and as large as possible and still
fit on the page.

The guy trying to read the sign wants to be able to read what it says from a
great distance back, through your window, with the sun glaring off of it, so
he can point you in the right direction. The problem comes when people
realize they don't have a sign, and at the last moment take a pencil and
scribble the letters 4 inches high, and then get mad when you make them
stop, or point them in the wrong direction. Get it? g
--
Jim in NC

Old July 19th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
.Blueskies.

"Morgans" wrote in message ...

"Randy Aldous" wrote

[...]

No mention of any colors required he
http://www.airventure.org/atc/arrival_signs.html

Looks like big block letters on a white background...
Looks like Jim's are all dated from last year. Did something change?

dd