Any Information on Super Stinker (S1-11B)

Old December 28th 03, 10:45 PM
Martin Morgan

Default Any Information on Super Stinker (S1-11B)

Gidday.

Does anyone here have any useful information about the Super Stinker
that could help me in my decision about building one?

Yes I've flown S1's and 2(a)'s. I've read Budd Davisson's articles and I
own the plans.

Thanks.
Regards

Martin

PS. please mail to the list, the address given is (deliberately) broken.
Old December 29th 03, 06:34 PM
ShawnD2112

Martin,
Check out Rob Millinship's Aerographics website. Rob and Gary, the owner,
just finished (well, last summer, really) building the only Super Stinker in
the UK to date. He did his usual fantastic job, too. I think Rob's got
some photos on his site. I'm sure he'll be interested in answering
questions for you. Be prepared, though. If you build one, you may walk
around with an unstoppable idiotic grin like Rob and Gary have been for the
last few months!

www.aerographic.com
Shawn
Pitts S-1D G-BKVP