Winpilot, Arrival Altitude vs McReady setting ?

Old March 18th 04, 11:11 PM
JVAS

Default Winpilot, Arrival Altitude vs McReady setting ?

When running Winpilot (ADV) on my IPAQ - Changing the McReady setting
affects only the Arrival altitude on my Home airport or on my final glide
airport, while when running Winpilot XP on my PC, changing the McReady
setting affects the Arrival Altitude on all airports shown in the map.
Why this difference ?
Thanks for your help
Jean

Old March 27th 04, 12:06 AM
Jim Kelly

Jean,

all of the WinPilot user discussion seems to have gone lately to the
'Design Studio' (forum) at:
http://www.winpilot.com/DesignStudio.asp

Cheers,

Jim Kelly