Now We KNow!!!

Old August 23rd 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
W. D. Allen[_1_]

Default Now We KNow!!!

Have you almost given up waiting for the Democrat plan for winning the war
on terror? Well, here it is now from http://www.democrats.gov/rs.html

THE DEMOCRATIC PLAN (Do they mean the DEMOCRAT PLAN?)

"War on Terror
To Defeat Terrorists and Stop the Spread of Weapons of Mass Destruction, we
will:

Eliminate Osama Bin Laden, destroy terrorist networks like al Qaeda, finish
the job in Afghanistan and end the threat posed by the Taliban.

Double the size of our Special Forces, increase our human intelligence
capabilities, and ensure our intelligence is free from political pressure.

Eliminate terrorist breeding grounds by combating the economic, social, and
political conditions that allow extremism to thrive; lead international
efforts to uphold and defend human rights; and renew longstanding alliances
that have advanced our national security objectives.

Secure by 2010 loose nuclear materials that terrorists could use to build
nuclear weapons or "dirty bombs."

Redouble efforts to stop nuclear weapons development in Iran and North
Korea"

All well and good, but as the indian chief said - HOW! How are they going
to achieve all those worthy goals? The good works listed above are
objectives, not plans! And they are all objectives George Bush has already
initiated for the nation. While they are all good the critical question is
HOW do the Democrats plan to accomplish each of those objectives?

So far, the Democrat PLAN is not a plan - it's just a list of goals. and
voters have already endorsed for them when they voted for George Bush!

"Tis wiser to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and prove
it so!" - the Pundit's Guru

end

It has removed 205 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Old August 24th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Tiger

This is a plan????? Kinda lame.....

W. D. Allen wrote:
Have you almost given up waiting for the Democrat plan for winning the war
on terror? Well, here it is now from http://www.democrats.gov/rs.html

THE DEMOCRATIC PLAN (Do they mean the DEMOCRAT PLAN?)

"War on Terror
To Defeat Terrorists and Stop the Spread of Weapons of Mass Destruction, we
will:

Eliminate Osama Bin Laden, destroy terrorist networks like al Qaeda, finish
the job in Afghanistan and end the threat posed by the Taliban.

Think we are doing that already, nothing new.

Double the size of our Special Forces, increase our human intelligence
capabilities, and ensure our intelligence is free from political pressure.

We have enough trouble with maning conventional forces. So how the hell
are you going to double special ops? The Intell is always political.

Eliminate terrorist breeding grounds by combating the economic, social, and
political conditions that allow extremism to thrive; lead international
efforts to uphold and defend human rights; and renew longstanding alliances
that have advanced our national security objectives.

Snooze.........

Secure by 2010 loose nuclear materials that terrorists could use to build
nuclear weapons or "dirty bombs."

Already being done. Nothing new......

Redouble efforts to stop nuclear weapons development in Iran and North
Korea"

In other words, talk alot & do little...........

All well and good, but as the indian chief said - HOW! How are they going
to achieve all those worthy goals? The good works listed above are
objectives, not plans! And they are all objectives George Bush has already
initiated for the nation. While they are all good the critical question is
HOW do the Democrats plan to accomplish each of those objectives?

So far, the Democrat PLAN is not a plan - it's just a list of goals. and
voters have already endorsed for them when they voted for George Bush!

I'd say your on the mark!

Old September 10th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Tiger wrote:
This is a plan????? Kinda lame.....

W. D. Allen wrote:
Have you almost given up waiting for the Democrat plan for winning the war
on terror? Well, here it is now from http://www.democrats.gov/rs.html

THE DEMOCRATIC PLAN (Do they mean the DEMOCRAT PLAN?)

"War on Terror
To Defeat Terrorists and Stop the Spread of Weapons of Mass Destruction, we
will:

Eliminate Osama Bin Laden, destroy terrorist networks like al Qaeda, finish
the job in Afghanistan and end the threat posed by the Taliban.

Think we are doing that already, nothing new.

CIA section on finding OBL has been disbanded, the gent responsible for
9/11, not Iraq, is still at large going on TV, 5 years after 9/11...Ya
musthave seen it, it was on all the news stations.

Double the size of our Special Forces, increase our human intelligence
capabilities, and ensure our intelligence is free from political pressure.

We have enough trouble with maning conventional forces. So how the hell
are you going to double special ops? The Intell is always political.

How about getting the hell outta Iraq, the waste of time that it
is...second civil war in our lifetime that tyhr US has become embroiled
in...

Geee, as bad as Saddam was...he was a counter for Iran...

Eliminate terrorist breeding grounds by combating the economic, social, and
political conditions that allow extremism to thrive; lead international
efforts to uphold and defend human rights; and renew longstanding alliances
that have advanced our national security objectives.

Snooze.........

Secure by 2010 loose nuclear materials that terrorists could use to build
nuclear weapons or "dirty bombs."

Already being done. Nothing new......

Redouble efforts to stop nuclear weapons development in Iran and North
Korea"

In other words, talk alot & do little...........

We'll see in 2008.....

See above