History of Iowa City Airport, Version 2.4

Old November 9th 03, 02:58 AM
Jay Honeck

Default History of Iowa City Airport, Version 2.4

....is now online at http://alexisparkinn.com/the_iowa_city_airport.htm .

With help from our airport manager, I have photographed 92 original,
previously unpublished historic documents -- including the original 50-year
lease with Boeing Air Transport, predecessor to United Air Lines. I've
interspersed links to most of these documents throughout the newly-expanded
webpage.

As always, comments, critiques and additions are appreciated...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 9th 03, 07:21 AM
Michael 182

Jay,

Great job, interesting reading.

Broken link on Boeing/United hangar.

Thanks,

Michael

news3irb.149784$Tr4.400660@attbi_s03...

Old November 9th 03, 02:18 PM
Jay Honeck

Great job, interesting reading.

Broken link on Boeing/United hangar.

Thanks!

Yeah, I saw that broken link, too. I'll be trouble-shooting that later
today!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 9th 03, 03:09 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Jay Honeck wrote:

Yeah, I saw that broken link, too. I'll be trouble-shooting that later
today!

If you replace "Family%20Photos%20Starting%208-9-02/Iowa%20City%20Airport" in
the URL witH "photogallery", you get the picture.

George Patterson
If you're not part of the solution, you can make a lot of money prolonging
the problem.
Old November 9th 03, 03:28 PM
Jay Honeck

If you replace "Family%20Photos%20Starting%208-9-02/Iowa%20City%20Airport"
in
the URL witH "photogallery", you get the picture.

Thanks, George -- it's fixed now!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 9th 03, 04:48 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 10:09:43 -0500, G.R. Patterson III wrote:

Yeah, I saw that broken link, too. I'll be trouble-shooting that later
today!

If you replace "Family%20Photos%20Starting%208-9-02/Iowa%20City%20Airport" in
the URL witH "photogallery", you get the picture.

alltogether the filenames are a little bit weired ... spaces ("%20") and
upper cases .... well ...

#m
--
http://www.refuseandresist.org/
Old November 9th 03, 06:15 PM
Jay Honeck

alltogether the filenames are a little bit weired ... spaces ("%20") and
upper cases .... well ...

Hey -- it's not like I picked them -- they're automatically assigned!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old November 9th 03, 08:13 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 18:15:32 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

alltogether the filenames are a little bit weired ... spaces ("%20") and
upper cases .... well ...

Hey -- it's not like I picked them -- they're automatically assigned!

PEBKAC

#m

--
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...fthefallen.htm