Thunderbird Crash Footage

Old March 4th 04, 04:24 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:4jm1c.30506$ko6.303264@attbi_s02...
Quite. Take a good look at the Fortune 500 and see how many are "run" by
Republicans.

That's because they are "productive" -- a concept that the Democratic

Party
should be embracing, rather than disdaining.

Actually, most Fortune 500's do not have Repub's as CEO's, particularly in
the tech and comm sectors. CEO's, by and large, get where they are by
politicing, and that's something Repub's don't do worth a damn.

Take this to the bank: If the Democratic Party would lose their
"I'm-a-victim-and-you-owe-me" wing of their party, they would easily be

able
to attract a majority of Fortune 500 CEOs, if only as a reaction to the
Republican Party's swing toward the Religious Right. In my opinion, the
vast majority of Republicans are quite uneasy with the direction their

party
is going, and are ripe for the picking.

The Repub's constituency is in the middle class and with self-employed...the
highly denigrated bourgeoisie.

As the Democrats stand today, however, few productive members of society

can
support them.

Exactly.

Old March 4th 04, 04:40 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"C J Campbell" wrote in message

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message

"Toks Desalu" wrote in message

Everything you see, touch, use, eat, wear or live in was probably
produced
by a corporation and could be produced in no other way.

Actually major stuff came from sole proprietorship or partnership

business.
You see, corporations sell the finishing products. Parts within

products
is
bought from sole proprietorship or partnerships business.

Only marginally correct.

Not even marginally correct.

Some small firms do provide materials and services, but hey are marginal to
the entire process and dollar level.

Old March 5th 04, 09:36 PM
Toks Desalu

In this situation you may be right. But, I am trying to illustrate that
"combined number of proprietorships and partnerships in the United

States
is
more than five times the number of corporations."

Even though you probably made up this statistic out of thin air it means
absolutely nothing.

That input I made above is a real statistic, not a made up crap. I can refer
you to the source where I found it if you like.

Old March 9th 04, 02:13 PM
Paul Sengupta

"S Green" wrote in message
The normal form of joining in the UK is an overhead join usually at 1000'
above the centre of the field with a descent on the dead side aiming to be
at pattern height as you cross the upwind end of the runway.

Nooooo! Circuit height is at 1000' usually (or thereabouts) so the
overhead join is above that. Sorry I know you know that, but just
clarifying it...

Paul