For Bertie

Old October 4th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default For Bertie

Hi Bertie;

I'm not an expert on these things but check the message path for both
Mxemanic and this new guy posting on the lift thread and see what you
come up with.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 4th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Viperdoc wrote:
Are you suggesting that the village idiot is posting under a pseudonym and
then answering his own questions? It is obvious that he has some "issues",
but this would really be over the top.

Of course, le chaud lapin means something like the warm rabbit, so perhaps
he is luring us like a rabbit would a pack of dogs, and naturally everyone
fell for it.

Regardless, he's still the village idiot- every community has one. Just
disengage when he posts- a big "knock-it-off" if he starts some new thread.

Did you check the message path? As I said, I'm not an expert on how
Usenet servers work but they looked identical to me.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 4th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
TheSmokingGnu

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Did you check the message path? As I said, I'm not an expert on how
Usenet servers work but they looked identical to me.

No need: Google Groups puts the NNTP Posting Host in the headers. Luser
#2 is posting from a residential connection in Austin, TX. Even Luser #1
isn't good enough to be using a zombie proxy.

TheSmokingGnu

Old October 4th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Hi Bertie;

I'm not an expert on these things but check the message path for both
Mxemanic and this new guy posting on the lift thread and see what you
come up with.

Pardon the intrusion, but if you refer to the posts by Le Chaud Lapin then
I doubt they are the same person. Lapin uses Google Groups (at least the
posts I spot checked) and Google always adds an "NNTP-Posting-Host". The IP
address of Lapin's posts indicate they appear to originate from somewhere
around Austin Texas.

To get an idea of the accuracy of that method, Giganews also does the same
for your posts Dudley. It shows your posts originate from IP address
207.172.126.29. Based on router naming conventions and traceroute, it
suggests your posts may originate from somewhere in Pennsylvania.

Bertie's posts, on the other hand, have appeared to originate from several
places using Google and alt.net Usenet provider. If I had to guess I'd say
Bertie possibly works for DHL and may be based in the UK. Bertie's location
anonymity is probably compromised a bit when he uses Google to post.
Old October 4th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

#2 is posting from a residential connection in Austin, TX.

How'd you get Austin?

Looking up posting-host=70.112.85.30 I just get
OrgName: Road Runner HoldCo LLC in Virginia.

--
Dallas
Old October 4th 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
[...]

Interesting. I've got to catch up on this stuff. :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 4th 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

#2 is posting from a residential connection in Austin, TX. Even Luser #1
isn't good enough to be using a zombie proxy.

TheSmokingGnu

That's great. Now we have TWO contenders for Mr. Congeniality :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 4th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in
news
Hi Bertie;

I'm not an expert on these things but check the message path for both
Mxemanic and this new guy posting on the lift thread and see what you
come up with.

Didn't bother. It's Anthony, alright. If it dosn't match he's using a proxy
is all.

That other nazi fjukkwit is also doing the sockpuppet game the same way.

Bertie
Old October 4th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Viperdoc wrote:
Are you suggesting that the village idiot is posting under a
pseudonym and then answering his own questions? It is obvious that he
has some "issues", but this would really be over the top.

Of course, le chaud lapin means something like the warm rabbit, so
perhaps he is luring us like a rabbit would a pack of dogs, and
naturally everyone fell for it.

Regardless, he's still the village idiot- every community has one.
Just disengage when he posts- a big "knock-it-off" if he starts some
new thread.

Did you check the message path? As I said, I'm not an expert on how
Usenet servers work but they looked identical to me.

Her you go Dudley. Just type the ip number in if there is one and voila!
you find the source.

It can dead end on a proxy though (you'd never figure where I'm posting
from , for instance). and since he's at least moderately computer savvy
an crazy as a bedbug I'd say h does just that with his sockpuppets in
order to provide deniability.

Sooner or later all k00ks hat are voices in the wilderness do this.

The plan from here is for MXSmanic to "convince" the rabbit that his
view is the only possible correct one. The rabbit, being as brght as
Anthony, of course,, will see the error of his ways and become a
converted bernoulli denier.

It's like i'm David Attenborough descrbing some strange sort of alien
wildlife, eh?

It's a beautiful thing to watch a k00k melt down.

Bertie
Old October 4th 07, 06:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

Dudley Henriques wrote:
[...]

Nope, nice try though!

I was once nailed down to the Sultan of Brunei's palace though. TGhat
was clse.

One guy also traced me back to his own living room.

Those were the days.

Bertie