School massacres only meant to discredit the NRA

Old January 19th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default School massacres only meant to discredit the NRA

On Jan 19, 6:31 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
" wrote in news:8685999a-87d9-4d2e-
:

I wore the uniform for 21 years and not one said "US Military."

Maybe you need a better tailor!

Bertie

My last name and (depending on when) US Army or US Air Force, plus
various quals and rank.

Nary a "US Military" among the lot.

We're not combined, as are the Canadian Forces.

Dan

Old January 19th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

" wrote in
:

:

I wore the uniform for 21 years and not one said "US Military."

Maybe you need a better tailor!

Bertie

My last name and (depending on when) US Army or US Air Force, plus
various quals and rank.

Nary a "US Military" among the lot.

We're not combined, as are the Canadian Forces.

It was a joke dan!

Read it over.

Bertie
Old January 20th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

:

I wore the uniform for 21 years and not one said "US Military."

Maybe you need a better tailor!

Bertie

My last name and (depending on when) US Army or US Air Force, plus
various quals and rank.

Nary a "US Military" among the lot.

We're not combined, as are the Canadian Forces.

It was a joke dan!

Read it over.

Bertie

Sorry, my sensitivity meter gets pegged when morons talk about the
failures of the "US Military."

That's hippy code for "We hate it."

But tailoring? Of unforms? Have you seen BDUs???

We Army pukes always envied the Marines' better tailors and PR
department.

Dan

Old January 20th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jan 19, 8:01 pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Let me run you through this Dan!

You said your uniform did not "say" US military.

I suggested a better tailor!

Come on.....

Bertie

Gotchya

Dan -- slow today

Old January 20th 08, 10:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jan 19, 11:19 pm, " wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:15 pm, wrote:

On Jan 19, 12:51 pm, " wrote:

On Jan 19, 6:17 am, wrote:

It proves how stupid the US military is to make comments that they
think are logical but are only idiocy.
[WJ20K]

The "US Military" makes no statements and never has.

Then you must be living on another planet.
Check out the comment made by the military guy at Guantanamo about the
detainees who killed themselves. Was he a private person there? Of
course not, he was with the US military.
[WJ20K]

Did you mean the Department of Defense? Department of the Army?
Department of the Navy?

Which?

Dan

I wore the uniform for 21 years and not one said "US Military."

Get specific or continue to expose your ignorance.

Dan

It is hilarious to see you go off and nit pick to avoid the
embarrassment of having to admit to the idiocy of one of your
colleague in the military, it is totally irrelevant which subsection
of the US military he is from. He represents the military and made an
idiotic comment as I showed by example of the NRA. One hears enough
about the rivalry between the different forces in the US military but
who cares, it is irrelevant except for the people in it. But you can
continue to live in a state of denial, that is your prerogative.
[WJ20K]

Old January 20th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jan 20, 5:17 am, wrote:

It is hilarious to see you go off and nit pick to avoid the
embarrassment of having to admit to the idiocy of one of your
colleague in the military, it is totally irrelevant which subsection
of the US military he is from. He represents the military and made an
idiotic comment as I showed by example of the NRA. One hears enough
about the rivalry between the different forces in the US military but
who cares, it is irrelevant except for the people in it. But you can
continue to live in a state of denial, that is your prerogative.
[WJ20K]

The subsections are the United States Air Force and the United States
Army.

Thank God for them

And for the NRA.

Now I gotta go clean my semi-automatic, 13 round, .40 caliber semi-
automatic handgun after a fun afternoon of shooting up some FBI
targets. I may have to spend money on some more ammo and cleaning
supplies for a final season cleaning of my rifle and shotgun after
hunting hunting bear and deer and pheasant, doves, rabbits, grouse,
and squirrels. Better go practice a few shots with the longbow today.

After church today I'll look up National Review online to see which
Republican candidate is ahead. After watching football I'll switch
over the Ted Nugent's hunting show for a few hunting tips and a few
laughs.

I almost forgot I gotta wash my gas guzzling, CO2 emitting four wheel
drive F-150 today so everyone can see my "Global Warming works for
me!" bumper sticker.

Otherwise, I'm with ya, brother. Damn military.

Dan

Old January 20th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
C J Campbell[_1_]

On 2008-01-19 13:40:35 -0800, Roy Smith said:

In article 200801190857488930-christophercampbell@hotmailcom,

On 2008-01-19 07:11:02 -0800, Bertie the Bunyip said:

Celery doesn;t kill people , people do.

I thought all those anti-stalking laws were supposed to prevent that.

I don't have the heart to tell you what I think of that.

It was not my intent to cause a rhubarb.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old January 20th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military,alt.disasters.aviation
§ñühw¤£f[_2_]

Default Trolling is for Vermin

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:38:38 +0000 (UTC)
Bertie the Bunyip wasted precious bandwith with:

Gary L. Burnore wrote in
:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:33:22 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

Rob Arndt wrote in

ps.com:
Do get a real job, double L.

Rob

Got one.

"real job" and "get a life" posts always make me laugh.

Oh this guy seems to have found a website full of lames and is
going through them one at a time.

"Nice posting frenzy"

--
http://www.smirkingchimp.com