Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 24th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

In article , Dan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Oh God! You mean there's more than ONE? ****! Blows my whole theory
that lightning never strikes the same place (newsgroup in this case)
twice...

Scott

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article . com,
olympusE1
says...

...oldest cliche' in the world, richard: "those who can't do, teach."

I curious - when you do your "computer consulting" is it the same way
you do the BD5 - tell everyone how much you know, and how they should
do stuff, and how wonderful the product is, without ever really doing
it yourself?

yawn sure got quiet after it was proven that not only is he a liar, he
is not
credible and last but not least incompetent. That's a hoot.Next he'll
tell us it
wasn't him but another jaun LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

6 of jaun, half dozen of another jaun?

Rumor mill has it, he's going to change his name. to 'Ahmal'.

After all, When you've seen jaun, you've seen ahmal.

*groan*

Old January 24th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
I go quiet because I'm working. You go quiet because billionaire war heros
die on your airplanes. Guess which one is worse, boy.

Scott Crossfield died in a Cessna 210 last year.

Can you count the similarities between the two accidents, Juan?

A well proven design
A respected company
An American hero
Fateful decisions made by the pilot...

Montblack

Old January 24th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

....logic won't work in pinkie's world...

("Pinkie Pendejo" wrote)

Old January 24th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

....it just doesn't make any difference to pinkie... he couldn't find
it, ergo, it doesn't exist. of course, you and i and everyone else can
find the record, but because pinkie can't no-one can.

must be wonderful to be him, eh?

On Jan 23, 6:53 pm, "Pinkie Pendejo" wrote:

Nice try, but this is prepubescent quality material, par for the course for
your leval of intelligence.

Of course, it never ocurred to your braindead intellect that a database
which allows such a query ought to be able to find a record based on last
name and country, no? But of course, you're in the same situation as the
FAA, couldn't construct a proper SQL query if your life depended on it.
Right. chuckle

Old January 24th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Juan,

I didn't try to make "anything" of it, I simply asked you a question about
your comment? Is there something incorrect about the procedure I followed?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of it. Keep
your day job.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

Please read back your own posts. You brought up "Reverends", not I. I
simply asked, since you brought them up, if you had a problem with them
also.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
For trying to transpose your own problems to others, and on the basis of
"religion" at that.

"red12049" wrote in message
My excuse for what, Juan?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Nah, I just ignore them. What's your excuse?

"red12049" wrote in message
Do you have a problem with reverends, or other religious
professionals?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"red12049" wrote in message
Ummmm.... Yes, Juan, I am the judge of that, for me. And I can
even point it out to others, so they can make their own judgements,
for themselves. As can you. That is not a delusion Juan, that is
life.

That's what "reverends" do as well. Knock yourself out.

Old January 24th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Juan,

Since "I" don't get to make that determination, who does?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
No, son, you don't understand, you don't determine what is the question.

"red12049" wrote in message
No Juan, that ISN'T the question. Please keep your own statements
straight... YOU said you could not find Mr. Hitlaw in the database, not
that the one that turned up wasn't the same.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

That's exactly what I did.

The question remains, is this the same Frank Hitlaw? Director of
Maintenace at Far 129 airlines less than 10 years since he got his A&P
ticket? Sorry, but I don't buy it.

Old January 24th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Juan,

For whatever it may be worth, I read that whole thread. You posted this
publicly, but did not explain the manner in which it relates to whatever may
be tormenting you. I see only a 5 plus year old version of what I am seeing
here now: Everybody insulting everybody, with you seeming to be at the
center. What am I missing here?

As an aside, I have read most of your posts regaring the Walton crash.
Somehow, "war hero" and "stupid" don't seem to go together, and I am sure
the surviving family would be distressed to see him referred to in this
manner. It also trivializes all of our military service, including yours.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"ChuckSlusaczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...
In other words, feeding the RAH gaggle the same thing it dishes out.
Can't
handle it? Get out of the kitchen.

You can ask for something you're not willing to give. Ask ChuckSteak
about
that, he knows exactly what I am talking about. So does Hitlaw.

And just exactly is what? All I know is you lied about Frank and his
credentials

Let me refresh your memory, boy.

This is what started it. You were shown it again several times. You have
admitted that you did in fact start it and you have refused, like a good
little ****ant coward that you are, to apologize, and now you whine like a
stuck pig everytime I forcefeed you your own crap with a ramrod several
times a month.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...be5e18d190b5c2

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

Old January 24th 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Montblack says...

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
I go quiet because I'm working. You go quiet because billionaire war heros
die on your airplanes. Guess which one is worse, boy.

Scott Crossfield died in a Cessna 210 last year.

Can you count the similarities between the two accidents, Juan?

A well proven design
A respected company
An American hero
Fateful decisions made by the pilot...

Montblack

\
Thank you !!

Chuck S

Old January 24th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Robert Bonomi says...

6 of jaun, half dozen of another jaun?

Rumor mill has it, he's going to change his name. to 'Ahmal'.

After all, When you've seen jaun, you've seen ahmal.

*groan*

Good one!!LOL!!

Chuck S

Old January 24th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Robert Bonomi wrote:

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

[...]

Look, pal, just 'cause I did it.......