SCAM - Heads up

Old December 4th 03, 11:13 PM
DaveSpringford

Default SCAM - Heads up

I received this email after advertising a glider for sale on the web. This is a scam, and I thought I
would broadcast it here so everyone is aware of it.

by tor-mta1.allstream.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 01AD71DB369

by mwinf3003.me.freeserve.com (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 5727718007CB

From: alex simpson
Subject: C-GGHT, approx 1400h
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 02:20:36 +0100 (CET)

Hello Seller,
My name is Sir Alex Simpson,i am a trader in UK,i deal in buying and sel= ling all kinds of goods like
cars,electronics,and bikes e.t.c,i am interest= ed in buying your (C-GGHT, approx 1400h) so i will like
to know the price a= nd also like to see the picture,as to confirm what i want to buy,then i wil= l like
to know the condition the goods was.so if you are willing to sell it= to me,i will like you to know that
i have a business partner who is owing = me and he has agreed to pay me back via U.S cashier cheque.In
order to go s= traight to the point,i will like you to send me the price and i also want y= ou to know
that i have a shipping agent who shipped for me so he is the one= who will come to your location for the
pick-up and bring it back to my des= tination for the delivery of goods,so do not stress yourself over
that,i wi= ll li ke to know this info from you so a s to know where the cheque will be= issued out to,so
here is the info my business partner will need from you,i= t is as follows....
YOUR FULL NAME-------------- (WISH THE CHEQUE TO BEAR)
YOUR FULL ADDRESS ---------------
YOUR PHONE NUMBER-----------------
YOUR ZIPE CODE----------------------
So i await your response back ASAP.thanks.
Regards
Sir Alex Simpson................

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for= the first 3 months - Save =A37.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime

Austin, Texas, Scam Snares Unwary Pilots Andy Shane General Aviation 5 December 22nd 04 10:23 PM
Virus heads up...... Jay Honeck Owning 6 May 17th 04 06:37 AM
Marine Corps pilot who fought in 3 wars evicted from home after scam iggy07450 Military Aviation 5 April 14th 04 09:54 PM
Marine Corps pilot who fought in 3 wars evicted from home after scam iggy07450 Naval Aviation 5 April 14th 04 09:54 PM
Scam Y/N ? Stuart King Instrument Flight Rules 6 November 13th 03 10:52 PM