US "heroes" kill 9 children

Old December 7th 03, 06:47 PM
John Galt

Default US "heroes" kill 9 children

Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers.
http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...LATE=DEF AULT

Your tax dollars at work.
Old December 7th 03, 06:49 PM

In us.military.army John Galt wrote:
Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers.

So agreed.

--
.................................................. ............................

One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in

-Wayne Gretzky

.................................................. ............................
http://www.memeticcandiru.com
Old December 7th 03, 07:13 PM
Jim Baker

"John Galt" wrote in message
om...
Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers.

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...LATE=DEF AULT

Your tax dollars at work.

....hides in villages amongst children, wears civilian clothes while engaged
in combat, and kidnaps and murders civilian non-combatants working to
improve his country's infrastructure for the future of all his people.

Spin it both ways John or your comments are not credible or relevant to the
discussion YOU started. Come to think of it, I don't know why I bothered.

JB

Old December 7th 03, 07:28 PM
Jay T. Beatty

"John Galt" wrote in message
om...
Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers.

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...LATE=DEF AULT

Your tax dollars at work.

You have a better way to accomplish the mission I suppose?

Old December 7th 03, 08:54 PM
Chad Irby

"Jay T. Beatty" wrote:

"John Galt" wrote:
Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers.

Your tax dollars at work.

You have a better way to accomplish the mission I suppose?

He'd much prefer leaving Hussein in place so about ten times as many get
killed daily, over another 30 years or so.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old December 7th 03, 09:23 PM
Victoria

Well this is what I think....you cant blame the military for that....its not
like they did it intentionally...its not like they knew the 9 children where
there...in life there are times where "your in the wrong place at the wrong
time"...so you cant just blame it all on the us military....I admit its a
sad story..and I feel bad that those children had to die...but things happen
and we cant go back and change what happen. but don't think that I am trying
to tell you that you cant have your own opinion...you have the right to say
what ever you want..but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in..thanks

Victoria
U.S.M.C Wife To Cpl. Andrews

om...

Old December 7th 03, 09:57 PM
B2431

Subject: US "heroes" kill 9 children

Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers.

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...TE=NVLAS&SECTI

ON=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Your tax dollars at work.

Read your own cite, genius, it was an accident. This happens when cowards like
Bin Laden wear civilian clothes and hide behind children.

Now let's see if you can spew as much bile at Bin Laden or Hussein. Perhaps you
see them as victims?

Bin Laden has admitted he ordered 9-11 and numerous other cowardly attacks
where children were slaughtered. Hussein's graves are at 300,000 and counting,
a great many of these graves are children's.

Speaking of cowardly attacks aren't you glad you are safe behind your modem and
not in the presence of "Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even
bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers." as you call them?

Just what have you ever done for your country?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old December 7th 03, 10:52 PM
George Z. Bush

B2431 wrote:

In us.military.army John Galt wrote:
Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers.

So agreed.

--

Speaking of cowardly attacks aren't you glad you are safe behind your modem
and not in the presence of "Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are
even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers." as you call them?

Just what have you ever done for your country?

To paraphrase our late President JFK, not a whole helluva lot, I would guess,
but I'd also guess that he's taken a lot, like the education enabling him to
know how to use a computer, among other things.

George Z.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Old December 8th 03, 12:26 AM
Enuf

(John Galt) wrote in message . com...
Pilots who bravely murder from 10,000 feet are even bigger cowards
than the kevlar-encased army losers.
http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...LATE=DEF AULT

Your tax dollars at work.

The true cowards are Iraqi's who surround themselves with women and
children to lessen their chances of being shot.

Enuf BS

Aerobatics and children [email protected] Aerobatics 7 December 26th 04 09:27 AM
Children remember dave Home Built 3 October 29th 03 01:33 PM
Alleged Charles Lindbergh "love children" Lawrence Dillard Military Aviation 2 August 7th 03 02:47 AM
Why the Royal Australian Air Force went for Israeli Python-4 AAM's over US AIM-9L's Urban Fredriksson Military Aviation 79 July 19th 03 03:33 AM