Me being a passenger - Video

Old April 8th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Me being a passenger - Video

Yesterdays flight with me as a passenger and video devoted to our
female pilots :-) that fly around in the skyways and byways as they
are a rare bird on frequency around my way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru6p-5dP5D0

Allen
Old April 8th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Apr 7, 4:05*pm, " wrote:
Yesterdays flight with me as a passenger and video devoted to our
female pilots :-) that fly around in the skyways and byways as they
are a rare bird on frequency around my way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru6p-5dP5D0

Big John Edwards fan apparently.

-Robert
Old April 8th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Apr 7, 4:05*pm, " wrote:
Yesterdays flight with me as a passenger and video devoted to our
female pilots :-) that fly around in the skyways and byways as they
are a rare bird on frequency around my way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru6p-5dP5D0

Big John Edwards fan apparently.

I'm going to have to complain to my Usenet provider about the technical
glitch that is causing their system to issue posts over 2 months old!

Thankfully I haven't seen any delayed political posts about the Stephen A.
Douglas campaign - though I suppose on the bright side it would indicate my
provider has great post retention.
Old April 8th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Apr 7, 7:10*pm, John Smith wrote:
Alan, asker her how well the noise cancelling worked on those Lightspeed *
headsets with those big dangling earings hanging out the bottom.

Uhg! Me asking that????

What kinda reaction you think she would give me LOL.

Next thing ya know she may ask, do I want to try them!!

I'd imagine after looking at the video, probably not too much
different then eyeglasses, dunno, but looking, sure would look like
they would leave some red marks!
Old April 8th 08, 11:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Maynard

On 2008-04-08, Margy Natalie wrote:
I mentioned to some headset maker that their earcups made it
uncomfortable to fly with earrings (modest posts at that) and he gave me
that "dumb chick" look. I think they need to rethink their marketing.
In a shrinking market you don't want to leave anyone out and let's face
it, even if the female is a passenger and says "these hurt" there will
be different headsets in the future.

Hm. A friend told me that he wears conventional headsets, but his wife uses
the Clarity Aloft in-ear headset. Wonder if that's part of the reason.
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC http://www.conmicro.com
Fairmont, MN (FRM) (Yes, that's me!)
Old April 8th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

I mentioned to some headset maker that their earcups made it uncomfortable
to fly with earrings (modest posts at that) and he gave me that "dumb
chick" look. I think they need to rethink their marketing. In a shrinking
market you don't want to leave anyone out and let's face it, even if the
female is a passenger and says "these hurt" there will be different
headsets in the future.

I thought that was why airplanes had ash trays anymore?

The first thing Mary does when she hops in the plane is to remove her
earrings and place them in the ash tray...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 8th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps

On Apr 8, 11:05*am, " wrote:
Yesterdays flight with me as a passenger and video devoted to our
female pilots :-) that fly around in the skyways and byways as they
are a rare bird on frequency around my way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru6p-5dP5D0

It looked like a steep turn (30 degrees) in the circuit? I was told
to never do that...

Cheers

Old April 8th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Apr 8, 1:32*pm, WingFlaps wrote:

It looked like a steep turn (30 degrees) in the circuit? I was told
to never do that...

Until you pointed this out, I didn't even notice it in the plane :-)

Guess being passenger does have it's privilges!!! I really was having
fun being a passenger and looking out the SIDE window!!!

Allen
Old April 8th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

WingFlaps wrote:
On Apr 8, 11:05 am, " wrote:
Yesterdays flight with me as a passenger and video devoted to our
female pilots :-) that fly around in the skyways and byways as they
are a rare bird on frequency around my way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru6p-5dP5D0

It looked like a steep turn (30 degrees) in the circuit? I was told
to never do that...

Cheers

I didn't notice it looking steeper than 30 degrees. The biggest problem
I saw other than the lousy camera work and the stupid attempts at
special effects, was the consistent landing well left of the centerline.

Matt

747-400 passenger jet is no more J.F. Aviation Photos 0 March 17th 07 03:25 PM
My first passenger Icebound Piloting 10 February 6th 06 04:00 PM
Passenger Comfort..... [email protected] Soaring 32 August 9th 05 02:39 PM
VIDEO: Frecce Tricolore collides over Ramstein - a new head on video Montblack Piloting 1 February 12th 05 04:03 AM
C172 / 5th Passenger stan Owning 1 August 3rd 03 10:46 PM