Nice Aviation Weather Site

Old January 12th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Phil J

Default Nice Aviation Weather Site

This is a really good aviation weather website. They have a very nice
graphical way of presenting a lot of weather data on one page...

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi
Old January 13th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_1_]

On Jan 12, 4:16*pm, Phil J wrote:
This is a really good aviation weather website. *They have a very nice
graphical way of presenting a lot of weather data on one page...

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi

Nice presentation. Good data! Thanks for the link.

--Dan
Old January 14th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
skym

You're right. This is great!
Old January 14th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

"Phil J" wrote in message
This is a really good aviation weather website. They have a very nice
graphical way of presenting a lot of weather data on one page...

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi

Thanks, but I have been using Launch Code for several years now. I have
never understood why it is not more popular. First, I can hold that picture in
my head far better than I can hold a TAF. Second, I use the 3-day forecast for
scheduling my flying. Bring up your location and then bookmark that page, you
will always have your weather with one click.

Vaughn