Other 9/11 anniversary

Old September 10th 03, 09:56 PM
sddso

If Mr Mullen is so cutesy-smart, perhaps he can explain why 3000-plus
perishing in the avoidance of (yet another) Leftist totalitarian country
are not an acceptable tradeoff for the 100,000,000 or so who have died
under Communist control. Especially since those who went by the board
in Chile were Communists, fellow travelers, pre-Sandalistas, and
intelligence operatives from Cuba or the USSR. Like we've some
especially troubling shortage of the intellectual idiots who support
Leftish policy -- even at this late date.

John Mullen wrote:
"John Mullen" wrote in message

"Brian Allardice" wrote in message
w.ca...

In article ,

says...

Anyone else noticed the odd coincidence of the NYC atrocity with

Amerikkka's

cynical destruction of Chile's elected government to be replaced by

military

dictatorship?

Also the toll there was around 3,000.... Karma, man, karma........

Only 3000 died in Chile during the CIA coup and subsequent generation-long
military dictatorship? Seems on the low side to me. Hmmm.

BBC site gives 3000 for the death toll *during the CIA coup itself*.

http://www.memoriaviva.com/Desaparecidos/list.htm

gives a list of 1197 named 'disappeared' people during Pinochet's vile
reign, which, let's repeat it, only happened because

"The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to
decide for themselves."

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to
the irresponsibility of its people."

(both from good ole Henry Kissinger, though you could be forgiven for
suspecting they would be from someone wearing a Hakenkreuz!)

http://www.trentu.ca/~mneumann/pinochet.html gives some specimens of his
malodorous regime's US-supported torture activities. Not for the
faint-hearted.

Personally I suspect you might well be able to add a zero to that 3000
figure but I haven't been able to find anything authoritative. Maybe nobody
knows. Sad.

John

Old September 11th 03, 08:50 AM
Jim Watt

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:56:30 -0600, sddso wrote:

If Mr Mullen is so cutesy-smart, perhaps he can explain why 3000-plus
perishing in the avoidance of (yet another) Leftist totalitarian country
are not an acceptable tradeoff for the 100,000,000 or so who have died
under Communist control. Especially since those who went by the board
in Chile were Communists, fellow travelers, pre-Sandalistas, and
intelligence operatives from Cuba or the USSR. Like we've some
especially troubling shortage of the intellectual idiots who support
Leftish policy -- even at this late date.

Time to crank up the power qt the naval WT station in Alaska
to zap all those intellectual commie *******s before they are
conceived. (for the comfort of the pro-life movement).

--
Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com
Old September 11th 03, 03:33 PM
ZZBunker

sddso wrote in message ...
If Mr Mullen is so cutesy-smart, perhaps he can explain why 3000-plus
perishing in the avoidance of (yet another) Leftist totalitarian country
are not an acceptable tradeoff for the 100,000,000 or so who have died
under Communist control. Especially since those who went by the board
in Chile were Communists, fellow travelers, pre-Sandalistas, and
intelligence operatives from Cuba or the USSR. Like we've some
especially troubling shortage of the intellectual idiots who support
Leftish policy -- even at this late date.

Mr. Mullen is not really all that smart, since he appears to be
a politician. Whom we have to explain once per day to their
zero-IQ minds, that there is no such thing as an elected
government. There are elected politicians, with their moronic
South American Goverments, retarted German ships, decrepit
Pisan Lean-To's, and loser Cuban baseball teams. And then there
are people with brains, guns, money, jobs, moon rockets,
Winter Olympic Teams that can actually operate a Bob Sled,
and Panama Canals.
Old September 11th 03, 04:54 PM
Jack

"John Mullen" wrote in message ...
Anyone else noticed the odd coincidence of the NYC atrocity with Amerikkka's
cynical destruction of Chile's elected government to be replaced by military
dictatorship?

John

why do you consider this coincidence "odd"?
Old September 11th 03, 05:24 PM
Jeffrey Smidt

"John Mullen" wrote in message news:6oo7b.218$sY3.124@news-

ISWYM. I apologise for any implication that all Americans support the KKK. I
suppose I was trying to show how awful I think America's support for
terrorism was in the past, and how counter-productive it has turned out to
be in the present. Maybe there is a (slight) link between historical US
knee-jerk hatred and fear of all things left-wing, and the KKK's knee-jerk
hatred and fear of all black people. I regret typing it that way though as
it actually dilutes the point I was trying to make, as well as any offence
caused to decent Americans.

You're a freakin asshole. But don't take it personally, I'm just
making a point. My apologies, you dickweed.

Hmmm, doesn't work very well does it.

However, I would have to add that for a country as capable of throwing its
weight around over a longish period, a lot of you seem to have pretty thin
skins!

Yep, watching 4 airliners (Aviation Content)full of people crash into
buildings and thousands die kind of does it for me. Working at ground
zero watching fireman scrapping remains off burnt buildings makes it
worse. Reading morons like you, well that's priceless.

Besides, being honest, we really haven't begun to 'throw our weight
around'. Just little love taps trying to correct some misguided
deliquents. Not that any of this will penetrate your wall of
stupidity, but maybe some marginally rational soul might get a
glimmer.

skoal, troll.
Old September 11th 03, 05:46 PM
John Mullen

"Jeffrey Smidt" wrote in message
om...
"John Mullen" wrote in message news:6oo7b.218$sY3.124@news-

ISWYM. I apologise for any implication that all Americans support the

KKK. I
suppose I was trying to show how awful I think America's support for
terrorism was in the past, and how counter-productive it has turned out

be in the present. Maybe there is a (slight) link between historical US
knee-jerk hatred and fear of all things left-wing, and the KKK's

knee-jerk
hatred and fear of all black people. I regret typing it that way though

as
it actually dilutes the point I was trying to make, as well as any

offence
caused to decent Americans.

You're a freakin asshole. But don't take it personally, I'm just
making a point. My apologies, you dickweed.

Hmmm, doesn't work very well does it.

No it certainly does not. What point are youtrying to make here though?

However, I would have to add that for a country as capable of throwing

its
weight around over a longish period, a lot of you seem to have pretty

thin
skins!

Yep, watching 4 airliners (Aviation Content)full of people crash into
buildings and thousands die kind of does it for me. Working at ground
zero watching fireman scrapping remains off burnt buildings makes it
worse.

It was, as I said, an atrocity. (Go and look it up, or get a grown-up to do
it for you)

Reading morons like you, well that's priceless.

Hey, glad to be of service.

Besides, being honest, we really haven't begun to 'throw our weight
around'. Just little love taps trying to correct some misguided
deliquents.

This is the attitude that worries me. You see, the more people you guys
kill, the more people will hate you, and the more at... sorry, the more bad
things will happen to you. Hope that's simple enough for you.

Not that any of this will penetrate your wall of
stupidity, but maybe some marginally rational soul might get a
glimmer.

Well, we live in hope, eh?

skoal, troll.

Ad homs won't break my bones. And I've survived being called a troll by
retards before.

John

Old September 11th 03, 05:57 PM
John Mullen

"Jack" wrote in message
om...
"John Mullen" wrote in message

Anyone else noticed the odd coincidence of the NYC atrocity with

Amerikkka's
cynical destruction of Chile's elected government to be replaced by

military
dictatorship?

John

why do you consider this coincidence "odd"?

Well, as someone else said, it's a 1 in 365.24 chance. So that's why.

John

Old September 12th 03, 10:54 AM
Cub Driver

yes, but i thought that this ng would pay more attention to the
crossing of the german border by the western allies on 9-11-44.

Hmmm, when I saw "Other 9/11 anniversary" I thought it was a reference to the
Battle of the Brandywine.

There's a party trick based on the odds that if there are twenty
people in a room, two of them will share the same birthday. The same
of course is true of anniversaries. Still, for any American alive in
1941, there is only one December 7, and for any American alive in
2001, only one September 11.

One of my September rituals is to fly "around the mountains", a very
pretty trip. That's what I was doing on 9/11/01 when I was so rudely
interrupted www.warbirdforum.com/defcon.htm

I tried to finish the trip last September but the weather didn't
cooperate. Yesterday was just grand: sunny, no wind, just some mist in
the valleys that cleared off while I was refueling at Moultonborough
(where I got stuck two years ago).

The only sour note was when driving home I realized that the flags
were at half-staff. I didn't care for that. Crikey, it wasn't a
traffic accident! We didn't lower the flags on 12/7/43.

And those who died at Pearl Harbor, Clark Field, etc., didn't spend
the second anniversary filing lawsuits against Tojo, the Emperor,
Curtiss-Wright, and Mitsubishi.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: www.danford.net/letters.htm#9

see the Warbird's Forum at www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com

100th anniversary baby born [email protected] Home Built 7 December 19th 03 05:25 AM
Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of Flight (1903-2003) Snuffy Home Built 2 December 11th 03 01:18 AM
A Different 9/11 virga Home Built 9 September 16th 03 01:19 AM
Bu$h Jr's Iran-Contra -- The Pentagone's Reign of Terror PirateJohn Military Aviation 1 September 6th 03 10:05 AM