Bush AWOL Story - New theory comes to light

Old March 26th 04, 06:24 AM
Tempest

Robey Price wrote:

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, Tempest
confessed the following:

He received "permission" after the fact.

The document is posted at www.awolbush.com, it's dated after he was told
to reappear in Texas.

Been there, done that...got the PDFs. Please don't mistake my posts as
defending the current occupant of the oval office. I'm not.

I don't, I'm just hoping to fill in some blanks.

True, but don't make it sound like he had to stay within the borders
of TX. That statement sounds like he was fighting extradition to flee
prosecution for some drug bust...[some will find the irony and or
humor in this...or not]

Not my intention.

Dang...and I was hoping you'd see the humor WRT fleeing a drug bust.

I caught it, but didn't comment on it. Got a chuckle out of it though.

He could have also been running from a DUI arrest.

--
"The tyranny of a prince is not so dangerous to the public welfare as
the apathy of a citizen in a democracy."
Old March 26th 04, 06:41 AM
Grantland

Tempest wrote:
-

Brooks

*plonk*

The last act of a lying coward.

A lying coward with his mouth full of Bu$hcock. A little penis of a
liar.

Grantland
Old March 26th 04, 09:50 AM
Johnny Bravo

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 04:12:02 GMT, "John R Weiss"
wrote:

"Ed Rasimus" wrote...

HRP (the Human Reliability Program) was common knowledge to all
personnel on active duty. Record of removal from HRP would be clear
and prominent in the medical records of anyone effected.

Was it anything like the PRP -- Personnel Reliability Program?

Or as we used to joke, Possibly Radiated Personnel. Those grass
covered igloos at Dyess were quite amusing, especially when they moved
anything and the lights they turned on to do it were clearly visible a
for a few miles through town, not really much of a secrecy factor.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
Old March 26th 04, 10:25 AM
Cub Driver

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:39:58 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
wrote:

Here's a new twist to the George W. Bush AWOL mystery, in which almost
no one remembers him fulfilling his duties with the Alabama National
Guard.

Surely you jest. Everyone knows that he was abducted by a black
helicopter from Mexico!

There's a mystery only if you want to see one.
www.warbirdforum.com/bushf102.htm

I am fascinated by the trolls on this newsgroup. It seems that all the
really nutty stuff is anti-Bush. What does that say about the present
Democratic candidate? (The same one who moans about the "Republican
attack machine".)

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (requires authentication)

see the Warbird's Forum at
www.warbirdforum.com
and the Piper Cub Forum at www.pipercubforum.com
Old March 26th 04, 11:19 AM
David Hartung

"Tempest" wrote in message

You are aware that most everything Clarke has said has been
collaborated, right?

I am aware that there are discrepancies between Clarke's book and some of
his other actions and writings.

Old March 26th 04, 12:43 PM
tscottme

Q: "Mr. President can you offer any proof that it wasn't your clone that
served in the Air National Guard?"

--

Scott
--------

Old March 26th 04, 02:34 PM
Republican Double Standard

Chad Irby wrote in news:AOM8c.344123$Po1.263958
@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

In article ,
Tempest wrote:

Let's be real here.

If we were being "real," this whole silly story would have died about
four years back.

Why is that Kerry's statements to congress in 1971 are of critical
importance, but Bush AWOL/Desertion/HRP failure/failure to show up for a
drug test all "ancient history"?

--
"We gave Hussein a chance to allow inspectors in, and he wouldn't let them
in."
Old March 26th 04, 02:49 PM
Matt Wiser

"David Hartung" wrote:

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
...and if he had, it would be in his records

(which have already been
released), clearly and unequivocally.

Since it is not, it's hogwash.

Why would an ANG unit, in the old Air Defense

Command, have a SIOP
comitment?

I think the storys hogwash from that agle.

The Deuce had the capability to carry a nuclear
tipped missile (AIM 27, I
believe), and if President Bush's Unit was tasked
with this weapon, then the
President would have had to be on PRP. Personally,
I believe that AIM 27s
had long since been withdrawn from service.

The weapon was the AIM-26A Falcon. Not sure if the ANG ever had that weapon,
but they did have the AIR-2A Genie.

Old March 26th 04, 03:02 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Buzzer" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:05:28 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

"Buzzer" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:39:58 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
wrote:

by James Ridgeway
A New Theory for Bush's Low, Low Profile in the Alabama Guard
March 24 - 30, 2004 Mondo Washington this week:

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/break...Date=200431401

040

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/break...date=200431402

242

Fairly interesting reading about Bush and what was going on in the
guard back then...

The story is a lie, the Texas ANG was conventional weapons only.

"A second previously unreleased document obtained by the newspaper, a
declassified Air Force Inspector General's report on the Washington
case, states that human reliability rules applied to all Air National
Guard units in the 1970s."

Another lie?

Probably. Otherwise there would be a name.

Old March 26th 04, 03:49 PM
Tammy

"David Hartung" wrote in message .. .
"Tempest" wrote in message

You are aware that most everything Clarke has said has been
collaborated, right?

I am aware that there are discrepancies between Clarke's book and some of
his other actions and writings.

So far there have been no outright discrepancies. The closest that the
GOPs could get is that as an aide to Bush, he only released positive
information to the press and saved the negative information until
after he left the White House.

There are three things to keep in mind.

1. He was a Reagan appointee, and served 4 presidents. Not exactly a
poster child for anti-GOP views.

2. In attempting to discredit him, the White House and VP Dick Cheney
(amoung others) says that their anti-terrorism coordinator and top
anti-terrorism expert did not know what he was talking about because
he was kept out of the loop because the position of anti-terrorism
coordinator was downgraded from a "Principle" position to a "deputy"
position.

Huh? They try to prove that Bush took terrorism seriously by stating
that Bush deemphasised efforts to fight terrorism.

3. There is pretty much nothing new in Richard Clark's reports.
Everything that he states has been reported in the press already and
matches claims by other Bush administration officials who have left
office (and some who are still there). At most, Clark just fills in a
bit of the details.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
Bu$h Jr's Iran-Contra -- The Pentagone's Reign of Terror PirateJohn Military Aviation 1 September 6th 03 10:05 AM