'Lx-Nav V8' and 'ClearNav CNv Digital/ Analog Display' for sale

Old December 12th 19, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default 'Lx-Nav V8' and 'ClearNav CNv Digital/ Analog Display' for sale

Hi Colten,

Do you mean an LXNAV V8 or S8? V8 variometers can't be used without connection to an LX80x0 or LX90x0. V8 variometers don't have any control knobs.

S8 variometers are stand-alone variometers with control knobs.

Also, the photo link you provided doesn't seem to work.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 9:06:41 PM UTC-6, Colten Coughlin wrote:
Lx-Nav V8 #S.N. 00764: $950

ClearNav CNv Digital / analog *display only no flight computer* x 2: $450 each

Images of the instruments are he https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...xoRdMbuvupbJ2V

Thanks!
-Colten Coughlin
Private Pilot Glider
Schweizer 1-26 S.N. 358 N2426W

Old December 14th 19, 07:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kathryn

@colten - did that 1-26 come with a cheese grater in the cockpit bag?
Old December 14th 19, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Kathy- That particular cheese grater is at my house if you still need it ;-)
Old December 14th 19, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colten Coughlin

cheese grater?
Old December 14th 19, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colten Coughlin

Thank you for the reccomendation for the scholarship! I will look into applying for that!
Old December 14th 19, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colten Coughlin

Yes I recieved a text from someone about that I will look into fixing that thank you.
Old December 14th 19, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Colten Coughlin

alright I think I figured out the problem with the images and I think that it was only allowing access to me. Hopefully this fixes it thank you!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DenH1ztUSYY9G4pb7

FS: ClearNav Analog Vario Head Model 0622 OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net Soaring 0 March 20th 17 09:52 PM
New ClearNav CNv Vario LCD Display Paul Remde Soaring 5 June 20th 14 11:53 PM
FS: Clearnav Display Romeozulu Soaring 4 November 22nd 13 08:05 AM
ClearNav display for sale $2000 [email protected] Soaring 0 September 11th 13 07:43 PM
WTB: Borgelt B50 w/analog display sssarah Soaring 1 May 11th 06 12:05 AM