USS Liberty Challenge/Reward

Old July 14th 04, 12:36 AM

the COLE happened in a port that was considered safe. hence the refueling
depot.

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Steve Richter" wrote in message
om...
"Jeffrey Krantz" wrote in message

why dont you bitch and moan about the USS Cole???

The Cole was attacked by enemies of the US. Is that the how the
attack on the Liberty should be considered? Does Israel treat all
foreigners like they are palestinians? Why will it not release basic
information about the attack it says was accidental?

"Steve Richter" wrote in message
m...
"Jeffrey Krantz" wrote in message

. ..
It occured to me: why are the anti Israelies not bitching and

moaning so
loudly about the USS Cole??

Why will Israel not release crucial information about the attack?

Who in the IAF knew the USS Liberty had been identified as an American
spy ship the morning of 8 June?

The repeated overflights of the Liberty, who was flying those planes,
what did they report to the IAF controllers?

The airborne radar some say was used at attack time to guide the
initial attack jets to their target, was it also used to track the
Liberty during the morning hours of 8 June?

Were IAF CDR Hod and IDF COS Rabin told of the american spy ship the
morning of 8 June?

Why has Israel refused to release the detailed testimony of its
aftermath investigations?

In the Nowicki document there are clearly two distinct mentions of the
American flag by the Israelis in the intercepted conversations. Yet
in the released NSA intercept tapes, there is only one time when the
flag is mentioned. What would the Israeli attackers have been talking
about in that earlier conversation reported by Nowicki when they
mention the American flag? ( that first mention, an est 50 minutes
before the 2nd, is what caught the airborne NSA crew's attention to
the attack )

-Steve

Old July 14th 04, 04:46 PM
Issac Goldberg

wrote in message ...
Cause we Jews didn't do it!!

I didn't do it!! -Bart Simpson
Old July 14th 04, 06:03 PM

Referring to the Cole ass hole
but then you still refuse to tell us your real name.

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Issac Goldberg" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

Cause we Jews didn't do it!!

I didn't do it!! -Bart Simpson

Old July 15th 04, 03:52 AM
Issac Goldberg

wrote in message ...
Referring to the Cole ass hole
but then you still refuse to tell us your real name.

In case you missed it, this thread concerns the USS Liberty.
You must have gotten confused, which seems to be a regular
occurrence for you. If you look at the 'Subject' line at the
top, that should help you keep track of which topic is being
discussed.

Also, you may want to leave out the obscenities. They indicate
that you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion.
Old July 15th 04, 04:17 AM
Issac Goldberg

ojunk (Mike Weeks) wrote:
(Issac Goldberg) wrote:
Try reading the three volumes of Caro's LBJ biography,

Why?

To improve your rather limited knowledge of LBJ's background?

There appears to be a disagreement as to how much stock one should place
in what Caro writes in anycase.

There was no disagreement as to who won the Pulitzer prize for
biography last year. It was Robert Caro. And it was for his book
"Master of the Senate," the third volume of his LBJ biography.

start
[author] Rbt. Dallek: You know I'm writing this two-volume biography [on LBJ],
and--
McNamara: I'm glad somebody other than [Robert] Caro is writing it. ...
D: He was important to this country. I feel I'm a special advocate because,
after all, I have a certain rivalry with Caro, so it's hard for me to be
objective. But I've found his work to be so biased and overblown. It seems to
me that you don't have to gild the lily if you want to put Lyndon Johnson in a
bad light; there is plenty there that can speak for itself, and plenty of
positive there that speaks for itself. But he is so inclined to beat on him
unmercifully.
M: He blew up Governor Coke Stevenson as a saint, which is absurd.
D: There was a review of his book in the _St. Louis Post-Dispatch_ which said,
"It takes the Catholic Church three hundred years to beatify a saint, but Caro
did it to Coke Stevenson in one chapter."
(Laughter)
end
From the LBJ Library; interview of McNamara - March 26, 1993.
MW

So what? Next you're going to tell us that LBJ was a saint.
Old July 15th 04, 08:18 PM

ROFLOL there was a question referring to the Liberty in it but you ignore it
like everything else.
again the question is Why do they not bitch about the Cole bombing like they
do the liberty's. now answer the question ass clown

Old July 15th 04, 10:41 PM
Jim Watt

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:18:17 -0400, wrote:

Why do they not bitch about the Cole bombing like they
do the liberty's. now answer the question ass clown

Well king of the ass clowns the answer is obvious, the
people responsible for the Cole attack are either dead
or currently being prosecuted.

Don't you read the news?

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com
Old July 15th 04, 11:51 PM
Norma

"Jim Watt" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:18:17 -0400, wrote:

Why do they not bitch about the Cole bombing like they
do the liberty's. now answer the question ass clown

Well king of the ass clowns the answer is obvious, the
people responsible for the Cole attack are either dead
or currently being prosecuted.

Don't you read the news?

Where is Mr. Osama being tried? That isn't true. The situations are so
different that I wonder why this comes up so cyclically. Amazing. But it
is nice to see Mike Weeks name occasionally. Norma

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Old July 16th 04, 01:09 AM
Jim Watt

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:51:20 -0600, "Norma"
wrote:

"Jim Watt" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:18:17 -0400, wrote:

Why do they not bitch about the Cole bombing like they
do the liberty's. now answer the question ass clown

Well king of the ass clowns the answer is obvious, the
people responsible for the Cole attack are either dead
or currently being prosecuted.

Don't you read the news?

Where is Mr. Osama being tried? That isn't true. The situations are so
different that I wonder why this comes up so cyclically. Amazing. But it
is nice to see Mike Weeks name occasionally. Norma

I posted this news item 08/07/04

Six charged over USS Cole

Six militants were charged with the October 2000 bombing of the
American destroyer Cole which killed 17 sailors in the Yemeni port of
Aden.

The men, including the main suspect, Abdel Rahim al-Nashiri, who is
being tried in his absence because he is in US custody, were also
accused of being members of al-Qa'eda.

--

Interestingly enough if you look on the FBI website they do not
specifically mention Osama (Usama) in connection with the Cole,

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/terubl.htm

However, all of this although interesting in itself is digression
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com