Bush to return NASA to moon

Old December 6th 03, 03:01 AM
Aerophotos

Default Bush to return NASA to moon

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

.........how ironic, bush himself should of never of come down from there
in first place... the gravity on earth has effected his mind and body ..

look what he done to america in 3yrs from been a successful country to
on the way of becoming a third world backwater.
Old December 6th 03, 03:07 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Aerophotos" wrote in message

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

........how ironic, bush himself should of never of come down from there
in first place... the gravity on earth has effected his mind and body ..

look what he done to america in 3yrs from been a successful country to
on the way of becoming a third world backwater.

The Bush presidency has been good for the United States.

Old December 6th 03, 03:32 AM

Aerophotos wrote:

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

........how ironic, bush himself should of never of come down from there
in first place... the gravity on earth has effected his mind and body ..

look what he done to america in 3yrs from been a successful country to
on the way of becoming a third world backwater.

Well, I doubt that it's his fault but something certainly did
have an effect on your education (unless you're actually still in
grade three?)
--

-Gord.
Old December 6th 03, 04:33 AM
John A. Weeks III

In article et,
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

The Bush presidency has been good for the United States.

Perhaps, but it has been hell for the people that live in the US.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com
Old December 6th 03, 04:38 AM
Steven P. McNicoll

"John A. Weeks III" wrote in message

Perhaps, but it has been hell for the people that live in the US.

No, it has been good for the people that live in the US.

Old December 6th 03, 05:59 AM
Chad Irby

"John A. Weeks III" wrote:

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

The Bush presidency has been good for the United States.

Perhaps, but it has been hell for the people that live in the US.

For example...?

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old December 6th 03, 06:30 AM
Dave Kearton

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
Aerophotos wrote:

Bush is to return NASA to the moon, news says..

........how ironic, bush himself should of never of come down from there
in first place... the gravity on earth has effected his mind and body ..

look what he done to america in 3yrs from been a successful country to
on the way of becoming a third world backwater.

Well, I doubt that it's his fault but something certainly did
have an effect on your education (unless you're actually still in
grade three?)
--

-Gord.

before - i cudn't spel life support teknician - NOW I ARE ONE !

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old December 6th 03, 07:21 AM
Sunny

"Dave Kearton" wrote in
message ...

Aerophotos wrote:

before - i cudn't spel life support teknician - NOW I ARE ONE !

Aircraft Life Support Fitter - JGG
As an Aircraft Life Support Fitter you have responsibilities for the
on-going maintenance of aircraft safety and survival equipment. Fitters are
employed on duties which include removal, installation and inspection of
aircraft rescue/survival equipment; maintenance of a variety of equipment
including protective flying helmets, aircrew oxygen masks, anti-G garments,
life preserver assemblies, parachute assemblies, life rafts, aircraft
escape/rescue equipment, crew restraint harnesses, immersion suits and
survival kits; rescue pyrotechnics; testing of emergency locator beacons;
identification and ordering of aircraft spares; preparation and packaging of
technical equipment for transportation and amendment and maintenance of
technical publications.

If I was air crew, everything I used that needed repair I would throw away
and get a new one :-)

Old December 6th 03, 07:57 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
"Sunny" wrote:

If I was air crew, everything I used that needed repair I would throw
away and get a new one :-)

I have seen flight personnel get out of the plane, walk over, pick up a
wheel chock, and permanently "recycle" a bit of replaceable stuff that
never got replaced...

*Whack*

"Oops! Broke it. Need a new one."

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
"W" is JFK's son and Bush revenge killed Kennedy in 1963 Ross C. Bubba Nicholson Instrument Flight Rules 2 August 28th 04 10:36 PM
for mr. pethukov ( Bush May Announce Return To Moon At Kitty Hawk) captain! Military Aviation 6 October 30th 03 05:11 PM