Senator says he would have 'attended' to it

Old August 7th 04, 01:50 AM
Billy Preston

Default Senator says he would have 'attended' to it

The Honorable Senator John Kerry said "Had I been reading to
children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, 'America is under
attack,' I would have told those kids very politely and nicely that the
president of the United States had something that he needed to
attend to -- and I would have attended to it."

I think the presidents cabinet, and the hundreds of people who are
charged with leading this country, can spare the President for five minutes,
while they prepared this country for war. President Bush attended to the
threat, and I am very proud today, that two countries have been liberated,
and are fighting to remain free.

Senator Kerry has said he would defer to Europe, the decision to fight.
As an American, I am satisfied with the attendance of the White House,
and not satisfied with the attendance of the two honorable senators
seeking our countries highest offices.

Old August 7th 04, 03:42 AM
Billy Preston

The "second plane" struck tower two at 9:03AM EDT. Kerry sat at a
table, unable to think until 9:43AM EDT when AA75 crashed into the
Pentagon. He still sat like a statue until a grown-up told him to
evacuate the building.

He needs a better speech writer obviously. I was in shock for 40 minutes
after Kerry said he would "attend" to his job???? Boy, that would be a
first!

Old August 8th 04, 04:39 PM
Leadfoot

ubject: Senator says he would have 'attended' to it
From: "Leadfoot"
Date: 8/7/2004 4:23 PM Central Daylight Time

All Kerry suporters have to do is show the 7 minutes or so of shrub in
that
classroom at 9pm on NOV 1st nationwide without any comment whatsoever.

Game Over.

Don't think so. I was personally present in the analysis division of a US
intelligence center on 9/11. Until the second airliner hit the second
tower, no
one suspected anything other than an accident. There was a precedent for
thinking that way. During WW2, a B-25 stuck the Empire State Building --
then
the tallest building -- near the top. That was an accident.

The B-25 crashed at night and in fog without the benefit of modern navaids.
I turned on CNN roughly 5-10 minutes before the second plane crash and saw a
clear sunny day. Terrorism or suicide (the type of aircraft was unknown
then) seemed most likely to me. The second 767 crash only confirmed it was
Bin-Laden. The only accident scenario that is reasonably plausible is the
pilots falling asleep and in that case the plane is usually at a much higher
altitude. Yes the autopilot can fly the plane to a lower altitude while the
pilots are asleep but there is some required communication between the
cockpit crew and the cabin crew before and during descent as well as a
drastic error to program the AP into the WTC. In addition the ground
proximity warning system would probably be producing audible warnings
before the impact.

Can you come up with a plausible accident scenario other than the one I've
given for a plane to hit WTC by accident on a bright clear sunny day?

The President (and everyone else in a position to take any action) had no
idea
this was a terrorist act unti airplane #2 struck the other tower.

The look on shrubs face indicates otherwise. Remember WTC was a previous
terrorist target.

I am also intimately familiar with the communications suite aboard Air
Force
One and other Presidential travel requirements. Equipment on board Air
Force
One allows the President to communicate with any government official or
military unit world wide.

The President was receiving every possible bit of information available as
it
became known and was able to communicate his instructions to his staff and
any
military unit worldwide within seconds.

Ed
"If an enemy power is bent on conquering you, and proposed to
turn all of his resources to that end, he is at war with you;
and you -- unless you contemplate surrender -- are at war with
him." --Barry Goldwater