airplane for sale in Durham

Old December 12th 03, 12:29 AM
Darrel Toepfer

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote...

Damn, they opened the gates at Clueless-R-Us again...

Your lack of response in RAH, has been noticed...

"Credibility it's all about credibility"... Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret
1999/03/08
"It's all about credibility. . .always has been, and always will be."
edtech 9 Aug 1999

Old December 12th 03, 12:41 AM
Juan..E.-Jimenez

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote...

Damn, they opened the gates at Clueless-R-Us again...

Your lack of response in RAH, has been noticed...

Whoppee do! You miss me? ROFLMAO!

Like I said, it's all about the credibility the Duckboy doesn't have.
Besides, I only go into RAH when I'm in the mood to yank chains and what
little kids like you wiggle.

Old December 12th 03, 12:53 AM
Darrel Toepfer

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote...

Like I said, it's all about the credibility the Duckboy doesn't have.
Besides, I only go into RAH when I'm in the mood to yank chains and what
little kids like you wiggle.

Which part of the info below, did you not understand?

Your lack of response in RAH, will continue to haunt you...

Old December 12th 03, 01:35 AM
Mark Hickey

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:

Like I said, it's all about the credibility the Duckboy doesn't have.
Besides, I only go into RAH when I'm in the mood to yank chains and what
little kids like you wiggle.

Just out of curiosity, how does you accusing Chuck of a lot of things,
getting shot down hopelessly and thoroughly (with documented proof no
less) DEcrease Chuck's credibility, and/or INcrease yours?

Quite the opposite, from my vantage point.

But whatever - if enjoy shooting yourself in the foot in public, this
is as good a forum as any.

Mark Hickey
Old December 12th 03, 02:36 AM
Dashi

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote...

Damn, they opened the gates at Clueless-R-Us again...

Your lack of response in RAH, has been noticed...

"Credibility it's all about credibility"... Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret
1999/03/08
"It's all about credibility. . .always has been, and always will be."
edtech 9 Aug 1999

You two children need to go elsewhere to fight!

*Plonk

Old December 12th 03, 02:36 AM
Dashi

"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote in message

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote...

Damn, they opened the gates at Clueless-R-Us again...

Your lack of response in RAH, has been noticed...

Whoppee do! You miss me? ROFLMAO!

Like I said, it's all about the credibility the Duckboy doesn't have.
Besides, I only go into RAH when I'm in the mood to yank chains and what
little kids like you wiggle.

You children need to go elsewhere to play!

*PLONK

Old December 12th 03, 04:36 AM
R. Hubbell

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:38:21 -0600 "Darrel Toepfer" wrote:

Cross posts to: nc.forsale & triangle.forsale deleted.

"R. Hubbell" wrote...
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:

But it'll never fly.

The idea or his BD5J?

Oh no, have I stepped in something? I'm an innocent bystander, don't drag
me in!!

R. Hubbell
Old December 12th 03, 05:00 AM
Juan..E.-Jimenez

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message

Which part of the info below, did you not understand?

What info?

Your lack of response in RAH, will continue to haunt you...

No it won't.

plonk!

Old December 12th 03, 05:05 AM
Juan..E.-Jimenez

"Mark Hickey" wrote in message

Just out of curiosity, how does you accusing Chuck of a lot of things,
getting shot down hopelessly and thoroughly (with documented proof no
less) DEcrease Chuck's credibility, and/or INcrease yours?

Quite the opposite, from my vantage point.

Simple. Duckboy never provided proof that he took a vehicle that was his
property, free and clear, to SNF. He only provided a piece of paper that
says he owned vehicles, which has nothing to do with the original issue. And
he won't provide the proof, because he didn't, thanks to a judgement against
him in a _Florida_ court. He thinks that by squirming around for months
he'll dilute the issue and make it look like he didn't lie. Unfortunately
for him, it didn't work. Sorry, your "vantage point" is anything but that.

Old December 12th 03, 05:29 AM
Darrel Toepfer

"R. Hubbell" wrote in message
newsIaCb.190$pY.184@fed1read04...
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:38:21 -0600 "Darrel Toepfer" wrote:

Cross posts to: nc.forsale & triangle.forsale deleted.

"R. Hubbell" wrote...
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m wrote:

But it'll never fly.

The idea or his BD5J?

Oh no, have I stepped in something? I'm an innocent bystander, don't

drag
me in!!

Just to fill in, for those that don't kneaux Juan Jimenez & his BD-5J:

From: Juan Jimenez )
Subject: FS: Last Chance, BD-5J Microjet at $65k, goes up to $100k soon
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.marketplace, rec.aviation.homebuilt
Date: 2003-06-24 21:31:39 PST

My BD-5J Microjet will be completed this weekend, and I will then begin
working on CG and W&B calcs, replacing N-numbers with 12 inch stickers
because it's too fast for smaller ones, and the IA will run through and do
the signoff that the DAR wants before he looks at it. The IA's been
working
with me for months on this and is ready to do the inspection and sign it
off. Once the inspection is done we start doing the taxi tests, working
out
any glitches and getting the plane ready for first flight.

This is the lightest BD-5J _ever_ built, 358 lbs empty weight. The next
lightest one is 430. The wings hold 16 gals of fuel without having to
extend
the tanks to the tips because it has the Riblett reprofile airfoil already
built into the custom wings. It is the only BD-5 with i-beam spars instead
of the round ones that flex and cause oil canning if you don't install a
heavy supplemental spar. It's got Matco disc brakes, Alturair solid metal
landing gear, nosewheel steering, and is built for a 6'1"+ pilot. The
engine
is a simple Microturbo 022 Cougar, air-start, no heavy starter-generator
or
fuel pumps, computers and pipes. It weighs 67 lbs soaking wet and puts out
180 lbs thrust at 100% N1 with an 1.25 SFC. The engine has 10 hours TT and
is in perfect condition.

This is the last chance to buy the project at $65,000. I am moving to
Puerto
Rico in August and don't want to take it with me. After it gets its
airworthiness certificate, price goes up to $100,000. If it doesn't sell
I'll take it with me -- I won't give it away.

Tirekickers and wannabe's are not welcome -- I've already had my fill of
those. If you don't have the cash and the need for speed, don't waste my
time. I will trade down + cash for a good LongEZ, Velocity, Cozy III or
IV,
Bellanca Super Viking 17-31ATC or ?? with at least two seats, honest 160
mph
or better cruise, and 1000 NM zero-wind range.

Juan - 817-267-1251, b d 5 atsign b d 5 addadotandacom,
http://www.bd5.com/my5j.htm

---

Jaun's most recent post to me, uses this header:

From: "Juan..E.-Jimenez" b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc
dn
et.att.netxWnBb.288333$Dw6.973209@attbi_s020At Bb.424432$0v4.20398231@b
3fd
29122$0v4.20492215@bgtns
c04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net1IJBb.356338$275.116415 7@attbi_s53
qNRBb.29657$ZE1.7058@fed1read04

1k6Cb.503675$HS4.3886289@attbi_s01

bh7Cb.24306$8y1.108713@attbi_s52

Subject: JJJJJJJJ Updated information on Tripacer for sale in
Durham NC, USA
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 04:00:51 GMT
---

belongs to the following IP block: Comcast Cable Communications TEXAS-8
(NET-24-0-0-0-2) 24.0.0.0 - 24.1.255.255

Which puts Juan still in Texas, unlike his previously claim of of moving
further south. To Juan's credit is the fact, that he didn't mention what
year in August, he'd be moving. Also the pictures on the website don't
reference an N number, appears the price hasn't gone up, neither is it
airworthy, and nor will he likely ever fly it...