Manure for sale

Old January 2nd 08, 06:23 PM
Larry Cauble Larry Cauble is offline
Junior Member

Location: Oregon, USA
Default Manure for sale

Llama manure. High quality. U shovel. Nickel a ton.

I had not originally thought of a "Naval Aviation" forum to post this in, but I've just reviewed the recent threads and apparently it's perfect.
Old January 2nd 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Mike Kanze

Agree, except that $.05/ton is too dear to charge for the quality of at least one of these recent threads.

In fact, you may need to pay to have the MI.5 stuff hauled. g

--
Mike Kanze

Senor Ferrari (Sidney Greenstreet): "As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man."

- Casablanca, 1942

Old January 3rd 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Ian MacLure

Larry Cauble wrote in
:

Llama manure. High quality. U shovel. Nickel a ton.

I had not originally thought of a "Naval Aviation" forum to post this
in, but I've just reviewed the recent threads and apparently it's
perfect.

Are you perchance a Dhimmicreep?
If so your post is appropriate.
However the material they purvey is usually
bovine in origin.

IBM

Ka-6 for sale Nilsen Soaring 0 December 12th 07 01:21 AM
for sale Shaun General Aviation 0 November 25th 04 11:28 PM
L39 ZA for sale! Erik Wertheim Aviation Marketplace 2 September 26th 04 12:23 AM
Twin Astir For Sale / Astir CS 77 for Sale DaveSpringford Soaring 0 December 4th 03 11:30 PM
FOR SALE! KRobb017 Soaring 0 August 20th 03 02:37 AM