The greatest missions were tactical, not strategic

Old September 3rd 04, 06:32 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: The greatest missions were tactical, not strategic
From: Presidente Alcazar
Date: 9/2/2004 11:48 PM Pacific Standard Time
On 02 Sep 2004 20:27:25 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

There was more than just one Panzer division in the German army.

And more than one in Normandy, as Keith already stated, but somehow
troops in the British sector of the beachhead ended up having to fight
the only panzer division within reach of the beaches on D-Day despite
your efforts. Try reading his post before responding next time.

Didn't you
read about them?

You're not disputing with Keith, you're disputing the evidence of his
father, who actually fought on the ground in Normandy against the
divisions in question. When it comes down to fighting the panzers on
the ground in Normandy, Keith's old man was there, and you're the
wannabe reading about it. I really shouldn't respond to your
trolling, but this specific example exposes everything that I despise
about the moral hypocrisy you display online.

And had we not stopped what we did, your father would have
faced a lot more than he did. Now be a nice boy, say thank you, and go back

reading your books.

Do you realise how bad this kind of aggressively infantile chauvanism
makes you look?

Gavin Bailey

I want to thank you for reading every message I post and replying promptly
indicating you have hung on every word I have written. It makes me feel my
contributions to this NG are worthwhile and appreciated.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old September 4th 04, 01:28 AM
BUFDRVR

ArtKramr wrote:

It makes me feel my
contributions to this NG are worthwhile and appreciated.

They're neither. People respond to you to set straight anyone who may think
you're an authority on anything beyond your single B-26 between 1943 and 1945.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old September 4th 04, 10:01 AM
Presidente Alcazar

On 03 Sep 2004 17:32:42 GMT, (ArtKramr) wrote:

I want to thank you for reading every message I post

I don't. I do however read Keith's posts and their followups on the
basis that he can contribute to an interesting and relevant
discussion, and also slap trolls around for general entertainment.

and replying promptly

I don't, as you will have noticed since you evaded responding to my
question about your personal, first-hand experience of Geoffrey
Chaucer and simultaneously demonstrated your personal intellectual
cowardice. It's strange but also rather pathetic that you had the
guts to face the risks of air combat in WW2 but lack the moral courage
to post honestly to usenet and confront your own contradictions.

indicating you have hung on every word I have written.

And again, I don't. You seem to be managing a higher level of
followups to my posts than I ever managed with yours. Still, feel
free to believe whatever makes you feel more comfortable. That would
certainly be in character.

It makes me feel my
contributions to this NG are worthwhile and appreciated.

And I'm sure the lurkers support you to the last bullet. It's a shame
your contributions have to rely so extensively on childish,
competitive bluster and the denigration of people who served in WW2.
If you could deal with that, and I assume you have the capacity to do
so, I'm sure your posts would be a lot more appreciated. As it is, I
suppose you provide a salutary example to later generations that a man
can perform good service in WW2 and yet still fail to be a big enough
man to acknowledge the contributions of others more than half a
century later.

You diminish yourself by your posting behaviour.

Gavin Bailey

--

Now see message: "Boot sector corrupt. System halted. All data lost."
Spend thousands of dollar on top grade windows system. Result better
Old September 4th 04, 12:27 PM
ArtKramr

From: Presidente Alcazar
Date: 9/4/2004 2:01 AM Pacific Standard Time
On 03 Sep 2004 17:32:42 GMT,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

[...]

Then don't read my posts. No one is makng you read them but you do anyway.That
says it all