FIRST FLIGHT

Old April 10th 04, 11:12 PM
Ernie

Default FIRST FLIGHT

Today at Smartt Field, Mo. Joe Sargent and N738S made their first
flight. Joe has been working on his RV-9A for three years and today he
got the RV Grin. He reported no problems, stalls stright ahead, no rool
in cruse, no leaks or other squacks. Congratulatons Joe! Family and
several members of EAA Chapter 32 watched the flight.

Old April 10th 04, 11:42 PM
nauga

Ernie wrote:

Joe Sargent and N738S made their first flight.

^^^^^^^
In a sudden and blinding flash of the obvious
I just figured out the markings on the tail g
Pretty airplane. It's nice he got a break in the
weather.

Dave 'stripes' Hyde

RV-4 in flight test, EAA Technical Counselor

Old April 12th 04, 05:06 PM
VideoGuy

"nauga" wrote in message
nk.net...
Ernie wrote:

Joe Sargent and N738S made their first flight.

^^^^^^^
In a sudden and blinding flash of the obvious
I just figured out the markings on the tail g
Pretty airplane. It's nice he got a break in the
weather.

Dave,

Don't feel too badly. A few weeks ago I was standing in the ARC admiring
Joe's beautiful plane. It didn't dawn on me either until Joe said something
like, "Some people might think it's egotistical to put your name on your
plane." I originally thought it might have been a tribute to our armed
services, or Joe's rank.

Yes, I was embarrassed.

GWK

Old April 12th 04, 05:07 PM
VideoGuy

"Ernie" wrote in message
Today at Smartt Field, Mo. Joe Sargent and N738S made their first
flight. Joe has been working on his RV-9A for three years and today he
got the RV Grin. He reported no problems, stalls stright ahead, no rool
in cruse, no leaks or other squacks. Congratulatons Joe! Family and
several members of EAA Chapter 32 watched the flight.

Congrats Joe!

Sorry I wasn't able to be there to share in the fun.

Gary Kasten

new theory of flight released Sept 2004 Mark Oliver Aerobatics 1 October 5th 04 10:20 PM
First flight Dave Hyde Home Built 25 February 9th 04 04:45 PM
Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of Flight (1903-2003) Snuffy Home Built 2 December 11th 03 01:18 AM
ALTRAK pitch system flight report optics student Home Built 2 September 21st 03 11:49 PM