The Real Osama is Back, Ready to Prove Bu$h is a Liar

Old September 13th 03, 12:44 AM
Matt Wiser

"AMERIKKKAN GLORY" wrote:
Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñoßí

wHAT IS YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS?

:: No doubt you've heard about the triumphant
return of the world's most
:: celebrated terrorist since Robin Hood, Osama
bin Laden already. After
:: surviving 9/11 I just hope Al Qaeda chooses
a target besides New York
:: this time.
::
:: Why not Texas, California or Washington DC?
Why those? Washington is
:: obvious, Texas for the oil mafia there, and
California for Hollywood
:: and the music industry. I dunno, can they
do all three? Oh, another
:: good one might be Micro$oft. A small target,
but it would have a big
:: impact. M$'s office security is probably
about as good as the
:: security in Windoze, so it should be easy?
Imagine a new worm comes
:: out and there's no Micro$oft to issue a patch!
Bye, bye internet...
:: at least for all the AOL sheep.
::
:: I think this would not only make Muslimes
happy, but it would make
:: Americans and Europeans happy as well.
::
:: That's always been the problem with religious
terrorist
:: organizations, they **** too many people
off and don't get
:: mainstream support. I say, at least do the
world a service if you're
:: going to commit terror, and you might actually
get more people
:: sympathetic to your cause.
::
:: Definitely cut the fundamentalist stuff too.
How about a terrorist
:: group that enforces casual sex with underage
slave girls and drug use
:: for instance? Hmm, that sounds like the average
heavy metal band. :^o
:: But, yeah, after that I guess they'd be too
tired to commit any
:: actual terror...
::
:: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2003Sep10.html
::
::
::
:: -------------------------------------------
:: Rebel Alliance Galactic Usenet News Service
:: http://snurl.com/27tb | http://snurl.com/25dx
:: http://www.irregulartimes.com/darthbush.html

,

I'd sure like to know-then sic the FBI on him-some of his stuff crosses
the line to giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Old September 13th 03, 07:08 AM
Regnirps

It is a funny looking piece of two year old video.

-- Charlie Springer