Just for fun

Old April 30th 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darius

Default Just for fun

On Apr 30, 9:32*am, jonas mitter lizardal...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:09:26 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Apr 28, 6:55*pm, jonas mitter wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:21:23 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Apr 28, 3:10*pm, jonas mitter lizardal...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:03:43 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Apr 28, 10:45*am, jonas mitter wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 05:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Just for fun you can go to 'Google Earth'
then click on 'Tools' and next you will see
Flight Simulator.

If you're a pilot you should have no trouble
with the SR-22 once you figure out the
controls. If you're really good, you can fly
the F-16 around 500kts then land it at
an interesting runway, like the canyon
of Andrews, N.C.

---
Mark

Or you could fly a *real* plane in *real* time and leave the baby toys
to, er, you.

I was being cordial to anyone who might find
it fun. *As I type this sentence, I've not been on
the ground more than 25 minutes from a flight
across 2 states.

From where to where? I call bull****.

Doubt you flew today.

---
Mark

Mark and what is your last name?- Hide quoted text -

I took off in Upstate South Carolina, headed west across
North Georgia, looped back near the South Carolina/
North Carolina border, *then landed back in the Upstate.
Winds were at 31 degrees, 7kts at take-off.

And oh, yes, my trim setting with the white line
in the NEUTRAL position during roll-out. On some
planes, it actually says "neutral".

---
Mark

So I can check this, what wre your tail numbers and what is your full
name?

I call bull****.

Whatever. *I don't know you. What you believe or
don't believe is your problem, not mine.

Ask "ari" who he is. Maybe he'll give you his
phone number so you can "call bull****". heh.

I fly out again in the morning while it's smooth
and cold. No place special, just punching holes
in the sky and building time.

---
Mark

Figures.

Another Mx fake pilot with a head full of bull****. No wonder no one
wants have anything to do with you here.

Feeble try ari boy. Your stupidity shines thru
whatever sockpuppet you wear.

My God you're one ****ed up little punk.
Old May 4th 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tiger Boi[_2_]

Address.invalid wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:03:43 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Apr 28, 10:45*am, jonas mitter wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 05:03:02 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Just for fun you can go to 'Google Earth'
then click on 'Tools' and next you will see
Flight Simulator.

If you're a pilot you should have no trouble
with the SR-22 once you figure out the
controls. If you're really good, you can fly
the F-16 around 500kts then land it at
an interesting runway, like the canyon
of Andrews, N.C.

---
Mark

Or you could fly a *real* plane in *real* time and leave the baby toys
to, er, you.

I was being cordial to anyone who might find
it fun. *As I type this sentence, I've not been on
the ground more than 25 minutes from a flight
across 2 states.

From where to where? I call bull****.

Doubt you flew today.

---
[...]

Dadd(ie) why did you shoot me in the head?
--
Tiger Boi - Cold, Dead, Ain't Coming Back
Former Kat Of Mark(ie) The Nutzoid ****sack