Airshows should be banned...Now!

Old June 7th 04, 08:06 PM
George Z. Bush

Scott Ferrin wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:15:38 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

With a sig like your's you're sure impressing the hell out of the rest
of us.

I don't know why it bothers you.....it doesn't seem to bother anybody else.
BTW, when did you start speaking for the rest of us? Did I miss the election?

George Z.

Old June 7th 04, 09:05 PM
Nemo l'Ancien

Encore un jalou qui peut pas bander...Alors, il em..... les autres...
Old June 8th 04, 09:05 PM
Steve

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:13:50 +0200, "Tamas Feher"
wrote:

Air shows are dangerous and bad for the natural environment, a lot of
kerosene is burned.

Well, I'm feeling a little light headed, so I'll just go and stand behind
this 747 and inhale some of that sweet clean air.

--
Steve.
Old June 8th 04, 10:53 PM
Scott Ferrin

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:13:50 +0200, "Tamas Feher"
wrote:

My view, too dangerous and too expensive just to thrill a bunch of
overweight weenies. Military airshows, in particular, should be
banned and I mean banned immediately.

Air shows are dangerous and bad for the natural environment, a lot of
kerosene is burned.

Also, at a time when owning a civilian Hummer virtually makes you an oil
and pollution nazi in public opinion, not only citizens, but the
military should scale back its consumption of fossil fuel.

I agree, nuclear power all the way. Actually what they burn is a drop
in the bucket. I'll tell you what, why don't you do you part and
shutdown all your utilities. Yeah, that's about what I thought. At
least the military is serving a purpose other than your own personal
convenience. Airshows are PR. PR gets recruits. Recruits allow you
to waste time looking down your nose from on high and consider things
other than basic survival.
Old June 8th 04, 11:00 PM
Scott Ferrin

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:06:35 -0400, "George Z. Bush"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

With a sig like your's you're sure impressing the hell out of the rest
of us.

I don't know why it bothers you.....it doesn't seem to bother anybody else.
BTW, when did you start speaking for the rest of us? Did I miss the election?

Some things are so obvious they don't require an elected official.
Old June 9th 04, 04:17 AM
JStONGE123

shut up, ya queer.

The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow. A nice warm vibratey feeling all
through your guttiwuts.
Old June 9th 04, 09:02 PM
Zamboni

wrote:

Air shows are dangerous and bad for the natural environment, a lot of
kerosene is burned.

Well, I'm feeling a little light headed, so I'll just go and stand behind
this 747 and inhale some of that sweet clean air.

Actually, the air about 500 yards back from the 747 is probably fairly
clean, which is where you'll land after the engines power up.
--
Zamboni

Old June 15th 04, 02:43 AM
Eric Joiner