Terminators

Old November 20th 06, 08:38 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Terminators

ah ling wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 11-Nov-2006, Roger Hunt wrote:

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, ah typed this :
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
Jon verbally sodomised in
et:
declared for all the world to
hear...
Wot's a 'box'?
A system.
Be more vague.
Mineral, vegetable, or animal will do.
Biological.
WEOPANS OF MASS DISPURSHON!!
INAVDE TEH ****REE!
FILF!
JUST DOW ET!
Nike!
Adidas already!
No.
Yes.
No.

My God I wish somebody would terminate you two. The both of you need a
dongle inserted somewhere.
--
Roger Hunt

Why do you say that? Were you a boy scout? Do you have a brother called
Mike?

We need a Node name; and pronto!

STAT!

Bring Back teh d.l Stats!

Will Google's stats do in the meantime, ah thole?

This month's top posters
1284
714 ah
381
295
272
268 -three
220 Michael Baldwin, Bruce
148
112
107

Old November 20th 06, 04:58 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Phil Kyle

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

ah ling wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 11-Nov-2006, Roger Hunt wrote:

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, ah typed this :
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

They're limited.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Old November 20th 06, 05:21 PM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
honestjohn

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

ah ling wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 11-Nov-2006, Roger Hunt wrote:

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, ah typed this :
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

Like your talents.

Old November 21st 06, 12:48 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

ah ling wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 11-Nov-2006, Roger Hunt wrote:

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, ah typed this :
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

You have no reason to complain.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Old November 24th 06, 12:51 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.chem
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

ah ling wrote:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:

Theobold Watcher wrote:
On 11-Nov-2006, Roger Hunt wrote:

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, ah typed this :
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
:
Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

m:
Phil Kyle wrote:
[...]

I have.

What are you're reasons? And they'd better be better than Kukucka's.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s