Would you fly this one? (part II)

Old April 28th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Would you fly this one? (part II)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...etpack&pl=true

LOL, I laughed my arse off! Oh Jeese... LOL much better than the one
done on "Myth Busters".

The Monk

Old April 28th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Flyingmonk" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...etpack&pl=true

LOL, I laughed my arse off! Oh Jeese... LOL much better than the one
done on "Myth Busters".

The Monk

Yes, very funny problem with myth-busters is that they play it a little to
safe and goof up lots of experiments.

Old April 28th 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

How to build an Airbus A380 in about 7 Mins
Airbus no reproduction permitted
7 min 14 sec - Feb 25, 2006
7 Min Time lapse video showing the production process involved in
building an Airbus A380. Please note Reproduction of ...*all*» this
video on any site other than Google is prohibited.*

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3&q=jetpack&pl
=true
Old April 30th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

john smith wrote:
How to build an Airbus A380 in about 7 Mins
Airbus no reproduction permitted
7 min 14 sec - Feb 25, 2006
7 Min Time lapse video showing the production process involved in
building an Airbus A380. Please note Reproduction of ... all » this
video on any site other than Google is prohibited.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3&q=jetpack&pl
=true

Very cool... That thing is hughe!

The Monk