RAP is NOT Dead

Old August 20th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default RAP is NOT Dead

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:11:30 -0700, in
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, morgan mair fheal
bloviated:

In article ,
Chairman Cow wrote:

In article -
sjc.supernews.net, morgan mair fheal says...

In article ,
Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:

In article ,

Bertie
the Bunyip says...

"DanO" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Dakota" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
news:3o4qk.21384$LF2.14392 @newsfe09.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem

ARE
the problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by
you, but just because that is your opinion does not

make
it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your
world...

Bertie

Pot-Kettle-Black, Bertie the Fatlipp

Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!

God I love usenet.

Cool, now if you could just find the proper group for

your
twisted bull****, we'd all be happy.

Cue Anthem.....

I go where I'm neeed. Wherever there are neglected,
under-recognised k00ks. That is where you will find me. My
quest to find justice for people like you and find them the
fame they so richly deserve knows no bounds..

Scalp 'em, Tantric!

groovy kemosabe

Which way did we go?

lets cut em off at the past

square off the unusual suspects.

Buy low sell high.

Shoes for industry!

Shoes for the dead!
Old August 20th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

In article , Mxsmanic
says...

C J Campbell writes:

No one seems to want to talk about aviation any more.

I'm happy to talk about it, but it takes two to make a discussion.

Okay, then.

Go fly a kite!

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 20th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aratzio

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 03:53:21 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
talk.us.rhode-island, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

Chairman Cow wrote:

[...]

Dead can Dance!

--

A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
Accept No Substitute
Old August 20th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Aratzio wrote in
:

Chairman Cow wrote:

[...]

OK, I give up. I melted my copy of this with a pizza years ago.

bertie
Old August 20th 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

I, for one, do not think this newsgroup is dead.

Reading this thread, and seeing that nearly all the other threads are
identical to this one, tells me otherwise.

No one seems to want to talk about aviation any more.

Amen, brother. Reading this thread is like rolling the corpse over and
finding all the maggots underneath. It certainly proves (as few threads
have) how dead this newsgroup really is...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old August 20th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:YHVqk.306265
$yE1.218052@attbi_s21:

I, for one, do not think this newsgroup is dead.

Reading this thread, and seeing that nearly all the other threads are
identical to this one, tells me otherwise.

No one seems to want to talk about aviation any more.

Amen, brother. Reading this thread is like rolling the corpse over and
finding all the maggots underneath. It certainly proves (as few threads
have) how dead this newsgroup really is...

Why don't you spam it a bit more to raise the tone?

Bertie
Old August 20th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Aug 17, 1:05 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just because
that is your opinion does not make it right.

And the converse is also true; perhaps you should take your own
advice.

Old August 21st 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,talk.us.rhode-island,news.groups

Chairman Cow wrote:

[...]

Have you seen where they're now selling Commie Martyrs High School
Debate Team t-shirts? I need to get one before my next trip to
Berkeley.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 21st 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

Default Is Maxwell a closet meower?

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Chairman Cow wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real
email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in
groups
never visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it obvious to
everyone
else.

Hmm, quick poll then....

A.Who thnks that I forged Maxie?

Me, me, me!

You bad.

Do you think he has a mother, or did he just roll out from under a
cabbage leaf?

B.Who gives a ****?

Him, him, him!

Troo.

As much as he likes to hear himself talk, he could make a heck of a
troll if he ever expanded his horizons.

Hey, Maxine! Come on over to teh Dark Side!

I don;t think it gets any darker than where he is already. He would
be a valuable contributor to any invasion, though.
Hey, he's not a meower already, is he?

While he's passable at performance art, he lacks the requisite sense
of humor.

Unless he's drier than anyone ever imagined..

Not even the Sahara's that dry

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 21st 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

[...]

True. I realise it was an extremely unlikely scenario, but I thought I#d
float it anyway.

Bertie

AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 05:56 PM
Dead DG mbremer216 Owning 27 February 26th 06 10:51 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 11:07 AM
Is Rafale dead? Charles Talleyrand Naval Aviation 33 December 16th 03 11:17 PM
Chinook down, 13 dead John Mullen Military Aviation 0 November 2nd 03 11:02 AM