New bug wiper system

Old April 2nd 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

Default New bug wiper system

On Apr 2, 12:54*pm, Brad wrote:

Bugs only hang out within several hundred feet of the ground. So, new
system is designed to keep them off and then if you stay high, you
need not them high cost bug wipers which might fall off and damage
your wing.
Have your crew soak a roll of toilet paper, yep, and several minutes
before you tow off have, them run it along your leading edges. By the
time you reach release altitude it will have dryed and fallen off. No
bugs and just stay high for the rest of the day. The cheaper 2 ply
stuff might work better than the 4 ply stuff.

#711 bugspotdotcom.

April 1.............?

Original post was at 10:22 AM, April 2. Do try to keep up.

#711 bugspotdotcom.

April 1.............?

Original post was at 10:22 AM, April 2. Do try to keep up.

oooops.........................how embarrassing, thanks for setting me
straight!
shall I send you a roll of soggy toilet paper? It would look smashing
on your wings there ol' chap.

Brad

#711 bugspotdotcom.

April 1.............?

Original post was at 10:22 AM, April 2. Do try to keep up.

oooops.........................how embarrassing, thanks for setting me
straight!
shall I send you a roll of soggy toilet paper? It would look smashing
on your wings there ol' chap.

Brad- Hide quoted text -

Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
From: Tom Kelley
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New bug wiper system

Thats the time in USA MTN time of post.
Brad,
I need dealers, please don't send wrong stuff, watered down paper ka
chings shipping costs. New products under development are triple yaw
strings(cut in the right length and thickness) and a new vent system.

#711 bugspotdotcom

I'm working on a system using electric motors a few pulleys and
fishing line that automatically wipes your ass. Any chance we could so
a swap?

Darryl

#711 bugspotdotcom

I'm working on a system using electric motors a few pulleys and
fishing line that automatically wipes your ass. Any chance we could so
a swap?

Darryl- Hide quoted text -

Trust me, its not the paper you use, Darryl, as it only works when you
use the right..................water. Now, thats only disclosed after
you become a dealer or purchase the product.

#711 bugspotdotcom

ok...................I gt first dibs on the dealer spot.............
shove off there Darryl.......

#711 bugspotdotcom

ok...................I gt first dibs on the dealer spot.............
shove off there Darryl.......

Too late. Bob K. has already reversed engineered the entire process
(bug wiper not ass wiper that is) and is chopping down trees in his
backyard (with a Sawzall) to make paper...

Darryl

#711 bugspotdotcom

ok...................I gt first dibs on the dealer spot.............
shove off there Darryl.......

Too late. Bob K. has already reversed engineered the entire process
(bug wiper not ass wiper that is) and is chopping down trees in his
backyard (with a Sawzall) to make paper...

Darryl- Hide quoted text -

Hey Darryl,
Just got an email saying your bug wiper tests aren't going well.
Something about a loop in the line and well, neutering. Ouch.........

#711 bugspotdotcom.

April 1.............?

Original post was at 10:22 AM, April 2. Do try to keep up.

You're behind the times, son. Original post was 1 April 2010 14:15 PDT.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK

System Operation of Aircraft System [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 1 October 12th 07 06:50 AM
Anywhere Map System abg Home Built 0 May 15th 05 07:00 PM
S-Tec System 20/30 Versus System 40/50 Marco Leon Piloting 3 November 9th 04 04:15 PM
GPS Anywhere Map system available at abg Aviation Marketplace 0 October 24th 04 09:34 PM
Anywhere MAp system available abg Home Built 0 October 24th 04 09:32 PM