Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

Old April 2nd 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.soaring,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology

Default Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

On Apr 2, 11:27*am, Mark wrote:
--
sig here
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeechSundowner
Old April 2nd 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.soaring,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 09:38:55 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Apr 2, 11:27*am, Mark wrote:

*BLOW ME JEWBALL*
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old April 2nd 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.soaring,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Don Stockbauer

The Earth has 2 poles.

North pole.

South pole.

Therefore, the entire Earth's bipolar.
Old April 2nd 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.soaring,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Otto Bahn[_2_]

"Don Stockbauer" wrote

The Earth has 2 poles.

North pole.

South pole.

Therefore, the entire Earth's bipolar.

That would explain the huge shifts in the Earth's temperament
throughout the year!

--oTTo--

Old April 2nd 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.soaring,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Gary Boggs

What the hell does this have to do with soaring? Go away please...
Old April 2nd 10, 08:08 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.soaring,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:20:37 -0700 (PDT), GARY BOGGS wrote:

What the hell does this have to do with soaring? Go away please...

You're dead Jew meat Jewball.

Well, are you a Jew, a Christ Killer?? Why did you cross-post,
and then author posts in other groups tonight,
claiming that I am "manic", all the while making
accusations about my usenet activity? I'm bi-polar,
BPD, and Prozac calms my demons.

You went to religious groups and writers groups
too? What's up with that? I outed myself in
alt.support.depression.manic

http://preview.xrl.in/4xz7

August last summer. I got solace from those posts
but no YOU GODDAMNED JEWBALL you made fun of
me.

Tell us now. Why did you bring religion into this Jewball?

You can check headers. My pathway has
never changed. It doesn't match the spamming
and trolling coming from Jeffrey. You know
that.

And yes, I lied to the FAA to get my pilot's license.
So what Jewball?

Yes, you're libeling me now, but you know what?
The internet isn't significant to me, and this
is all childish.
Old April 3rd 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.soaring,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Don Stockbauer

On Apr 2, 12:20*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
What the hell does this have to do with soaring? *Go away please...

You mean that Disney thing where they make it feel like you're soaring
over the countryside?????????