Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

Old April 3rd 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.soaring,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

Default Let's Talk Bi-Polar; Life Is ****

On Apr 2, 12:27*pm, Mark wrote:
First of all, Hello World.

Heh, I never said it was gonna be easy.

Emil Kraepelin (the pioneer of modern psychiatry) observed the
fluctuation
of manic-depression through many people's lives. *Some got better,
some
got worse with age and all had intermittent episodes.

I'd have to know more about the test group.

The problem now, is that once you are on meds for bp or any disorder
for
that matter, you cannot be taken off without *that* disorder returning
(timing
is everythin)

Now wait a minute, *goddammit*.
Psychotrophic drugs only sedate and mask.
They are the proverbial smoke on the beehive. They don't even
begin to address what the cause is, which to this day is officially
designated as unknown, with some theoretical genetic mumbo
jumbo listed as a probablility, which by the way, is the official
answer for several other unexplained abnormalities.

Post traumatic shock coupled with a narcissistic
personality disorder will give you bipolar every time.

Borrelia Burgdorferi bacteria, which is transmitted thru
tick bites and is the cause of Lyme disease, which by
the way is right now the number one infectious epidemic
in the WORLD (more than aids), causes a neurological
degeneration and personality shift which is textbook
bipolar.

There are MANY OTHERS. I GOT BACTERIAL BIPOLAR FROM THE *GODDAMNED*
LOUSY ASSED WATER AROUND GREENVILLE.

The medical community is ignorant and conforms to
generalized theories which satisfy insurance companies
and family members. I studied doctor and got a doctorate in doctor.

or some other disorder caused by drug withdrawal, which
can be worse or fatal.

Well sure, but isn't this just a logistical problem that
is mitigated by titration and proper weaning?

I mean *GODDAMMIT* why are you attacking me like a ****ing muppet on
crack? What the **** is wrong with you?

*I AM SICK AND FUKKING TIRED OF THE SAME OLD **** DAY IN AND DAY OUT*

Get a LIFE. Live. Eat CABBAGE.

See AMERICA.

*GODDAMNED PIG****ER THAT YOU ARE*
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

Well let me share with you what my psychiatrist told me about being in
an intolerable painful environment.... It turns anyone into a
narcissist. The reason being all a person can do is focus on their
pain, ie themselves. Now this isn't the same thing as having a
narcissistic personality disorder per se - though the untrained
uneducated observer might hear a term or two and think "Aha! I've
diagnosed that asshole I've got their number now!" and think they know
whats what when in reality they don't know spit. Anyway as I was
saying, NPD.... that well is permanent I'm sorry to tell you. But the
other kind, the kind you are wondering about how it can just *poof* go
away? It Can (and does) go away because it is the kind of of self
absorption that comes from living day in and day out with rgw kind of
pain that piggy backs the coat tails of PTSD. Or even say living
with a psychotic lying sack of **** relative. It takes hard work but
where there is a will, there is a way and all that jazz. Bottom line
once a person discovers the source of their intense pain (Hence the
method to the madness of self absorption in such a case as you
describe) and routes it out with surgical precision... voila all
Bettar. Hope this helps clear up yer confusion on the matter.
Cheers!